Evo Karting

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well i've looked into it and 24th is booked but we could do the 25th at 7pm Just waiting on all to reply, if everyone is still up for it we have 2 spaces still if anyone still wants to join us?

Have you spoke to Steph and Kayleigh as they would probably come. I did ask Steph the other day and she said she doesn't know so told her to speak to Kay and get her to post on here

Well i've looked into it and 24th is booked but we could do the 25th at 7pm Just waiting on all to reply, if everyone is still up for it we have 2 spaces still if anyone still wants to join us?

Have you spoke to Steph and Kayleigh as they would probably come. I did ask Steph the other day and she said she doesn't know so told her to speak to Kay and get her to post on here

I doubt they'll come

I want to come to this but its epic mileage... If its done again after Christmas/ December i'll come along to race :thumb:

We'll see how popular it is and if everyone wants to do it again, i'm more than up for doing it again. Its not that far from Cambridge though.

Splinta i've added you to the list.

Once i've heard from everyone on the original list i'll book it and start collecting money.