EVO Rolling road day @ Awesome GTi

Could anyone whos running who IS NOT a member currently please ensure they they are paid up to be a member by 8.12.2008 in order to avaoid dissapointment.

As instigated by Mike W ( :thumb: )

We are booked in for a rolling road shootout at Awesome GTi in Manchester on 13th December.

We have put all the other information in the members section, I just thought I had better post here so that anyone that doesnt look in there still has a chance of seeing it, and its also a prompt so that some people thinking of joining might just take the plunge.

Even if you dont want to put your car on the rollers, you can still turn up and spectate, be part of the experience and part of the banter. There will be a few of us staying overnight so a night of merriment will ensue once the RR shootout is over.

If anyone wants to give it a go and get on the rollers, get in touch with myself and admin and we can get you sorted out.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BUMP

This promises to be an awesome day people :cheers:

As Trig said even if you dont want to go on the rollers, just turn up and watch on the day and be part of the banter and have a laugh :thumb: ....Your always guaranteed laughs at Evo events :cheers:

especially at you or i mean with you :thumb: let the banter begin ;)

are you going on the lash after.

BUMP

As Trig said even if you dont want to go on the rollers, just turn up and watch on the day and be part of the banter and have a laugh :thumb: ....Your always guaranteed laughs at Evo events :cheers:

You putting yours on the rollers? Then again does yours make enough power to even trigger the machine? Best to double check first mate, dont want you wasting your money :thumb: .....Ask the chuckle brothers how they got on, they were there recently with their bike, its got about the same power as your car aint it ?

It depends, are you going for a few drinks after mate? If so i will probably give it a miss :cheers:

BUMP

You putting yours on the rollers? Then again does yours make enough power to even trigger the machine? Best to double check first mate, dont want you wasting your money :thumb: .....Ask the chuckle brothers how they got on, they were there recently with their bike, its got about the same power as your car aint it ?

It depends, are you going for a few drinks after mate? If so i will probably give it a miss :cheers:

you :censored: :vangry: :thumb:

BUMP

you :censored: :vangry: :thumb:

You love me really, i make these events what they are for you, admit it :roll:

But seriously, you actually coming to this mate?