:-( FCUK

Matt86

I think its pretty much been discussed who is at fault etc, I wasnt completely blaming the police obviously at the end of the day I did the crashing not them.. they were obviously going faster than a normal car would be though if it was a normal car coming at me at the speed limit i wouldnt have crashed so the police have a slight blame. And yes there was an element of panic involved

Anyway Im bored with keeping explaining over and over now lol, just need a payout and the summer to come back then I can enjoy the cabby

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right... two results from this now.... one is quite satisfactory at the end of it all and saves me selling the damned thing- they have written it off!! Not only have they written it off, after leaning on them a bit I have managed to get a cash sum that covers my excess and leaves me with the exact amount of cash as I had the car for sell at the time of crashing. So apart from a higher premium next year I have lost nothing!!

Second result... the police sent me a letter that no action would be taken against me!!!!!! No suprises there!

Big relief from the car being written off now as if they had repaired it and I had to pay the excess then sell it for the 550... i would have ended up with 150!

Finally have money for xmas now!