Essex Karting Social

Charley

Dan, you were never catching up with me!! I turned the revs down near the end to conserve the engine for the next race, it was all tactics! :)

Oh right of course :roll:

I reckon we should go Rayleigh in Jan/Feb then look at the outdoor karting April/May

My brothers are well up for another race meet :thumb:

tell andy to get out the fcuking way this time haha

Agree'd!

I'll sort one out in the new year, i agree with dan about staying indoor til spring so we'll do that. when we go to an outdoor track we'll find one that's turn a blind eye to taking andrew out! He won't get in our way that time!

Dan, you were never catching up with me!! I turned the revs down near the end to conserve the engine for the next race, it was all tactics! :)

Oh right of course :roll:

I reckon we should go Rayleigh in Jan/Feb then look at the outdoor karting April/May

My brothers are well up for another race meet :thumb:

tell andy to get out the fcuking way this time haha

Agree'd!

I'll sort one out in the new year, i agree with dan about staying indoor til spring so we'll do that. when we go to an outdoor track we'll find one that's turn a blind eye to taking andrew out! He won't get in our way that time!

brentwood lets you get away with it :thumb:

Agree'd!

Definatly need to arrange this again in Jan/Feb. I agree with taking andrew out after the carnage he caused in the first corner!!

Agree'd!

Definatly need to arrange this again in Jan/Feb. I agree with taking andrew out after the carnage he caused in the first corner!!

i think we need to go bumpers instead. everyone is just after andy lol

• 2 weeks later...