XBOX360 - COD5 - multi

geordie_aaron

add me im playing cod4 mp a bit at the moment but im up for an evo meet up on cod5 - username: H4TE

zombie mode needs 4 good players working as a team with voice, then u can shout for help when over run

oh and you can pay to have the blockage removed at the top of the stairs so u can get to more guns like the shottie and flamerthrower

Edited by JonC

add me im playing cod4 mp a bit at the moment but im up for an evo meet up on cod5 - username: H4TE

zombie mode needs 4 good players working as a team with voice, then u can shout for help when over run

oh and you can pay to have the blockage removed at the top of the stairs so u can get to more guns like the shottie and flamerthrower

I got to round 9, Secret is to get the Kar to start which drops in a single shot intially, open up the door pretty much where you start. The go to the random gun selector for 950. Keep doing this until you get the MG42 with athe 200 rd clip. then go back into main room with the central stair case, unlock the stair case and go up the stairs and back on yourself to the left. Its the best place to make a stand. they can only come from in front of you. Mount the MG and and let rip. Dont forget to pick up the extra ammos and intsa kills bonus from the corpses.