My Past Cars

RS Grant

Shame to see the RS2k in that way now! Loving your selection there, not a huge Jap fan but like your current Subaru. Some pics it has a spoiler other pics it doesnt?? Some reason I absolutely love the S2 being J reg, I want one!

Your first Civic you said is one of your favourite cars you've had and it handled well...I used to drive my Mum's of the same shape and my mates just bought a standard one and they both havent handled well... question on mate's behalf, what did you have done to it to make it handle well? I can remember my Mum's understeered insanely

Edited by Matt86

• 2 weeks later...
Shame to see the RS2k in that way now! Loving your selection there, not a huge Jap fan but like your current Subaru. Some pics it has a spoiler other pics it doesnt?? Some reason I absolutely love the S2 being J reg, I want one!

Your first Civic you said is one of your favourite cars you've had and it handled well...I used to drive my Mum's of the same shape and my mates just bought a standard one and they both havent handled well... question on mate's behalf, what did you have done to it to make it handle well? I can remember my Mum's understeered insanely

All the EK4 VTI Civics I have driven have had amazing handling and go like stink (With an amazing soundtrack). Are the two you are talking about VTI's? I believe they are setup different to non Vtec models.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
loving the j plate RST its the first time i ever seen one, and as for the ford KA lol, my ex mrs had one, needless to say it got rallied by me hahah, i know what you mean about taking bends/roundabouts at comical speeds, quite alot of fun tbf lmao