How do i transfer a folder to my dad quickly?

Craig855S

Anyone able to help me solve a problem. Im trying to get a folder and its contents from my pc onto my dads (300 miles away)

Ive sent him a DVD with the folder on it and his computer just will not read it,it just loads and loads when the disc is in then brings up an empty folder...i want to send him the folder now quickly but MSN is Shite slow and sharing files and email wont accept such a large transfer. Would get my dad to download the torrent himself but he has only ever used utorrent once and managed to get a virus so is afraid of it (had to do a full reformat and no longer has utorrent and wont DL it again)

Is there any sites that will allow me to up the folder and him to DL it in a photobucket fashion? (with the contents of the folder remaining private-i dont wanna get done for being the napster man)

both on vista,DVD made using vista's wizard that comes up when u insert a black DVD-R and it definately closed the disc right as i checked it myself before sending it off.

Should be ok now as im currently compressing the folder into a .rar and hopefully i can then up it to a site ive found (gigasize.com) and he can download it from there and unzip it