Essex meet - january 09

mutley

well i was fashionably late due to other commitments so i can only sum up from about 5.30 ..i know meek and steve were upto something .. or meek was, nicking various parts of a mondeo to try and sell (from steve's ST) :roll:

anyway when i arrived charley, caz, kim (caz's mate) and splintas young lady (sorry forgot your name) were all chatting and the boys had cleared off to the arcades. kay and steph werent coming but a quick phonecall from moi sorted that out. i joined the other lads and had a few goes of sega rally and time crisis between us. girls eventually joined us looking a bit chilly but we all retired to the bar for a drinky poos. meek had to go so off he toddled (probably for an early night to make sure he was fresh for todays go karting :baby: )

then the usual were are we going to eat and finally decided on the chines again. which was lovely and all you could eat for £13. we was their till around 9 and then we all headed off to our nice warm homes.

only picture i got as i arrived too late for car pics was this one of kay with a whole orange in her mouth :innocent:

http://www.evo-host.co.uk/getimg/17728.jpg

once again thanks to all who came along. hope to see you all again for the feb meet :thumb:

Hey I turned up but at the wrong time! I got there at 2:30 and relaised Id fcuked up somewhere, I got confused with last months time which you guys said it was at 2 im a muppet lol. I have to wait till next month to meet you all

I noticed there was an ice skating ring in the car park, anyone have a go?