Essex Karting - January 2009

mutley

Another great success for the essex crowd!! ... and a bit of a shocker... :roll:

was good to meet a few new people including dan.. a friend of meeks outside of interweb (although we think he was paid to be his friend for the evening...)

nice close racing this time as most of us were a bit more used to the karts and the track.. actual race was good as meek spun on the first lap and this lost him valuable time and places.. cut to the chase meek LOST!!!! :devil: and the winnner was....

onehotminute!!!.... and he had an 8second lead of meek who came SECOND!!!! awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

he has now lost his crown :blink: im sure he will be back in a few months to try and regain it. (this event will now become a regular event in the evo calander and once the weather and daylight return we will be moving to other venues as well as the indoor track).

pics to follow from others :thumb:

Although i spun on the first lap and ended up 8th, i still finished second! Although my mate did let me through thinking i was lapping him.... Sucker!!! I'm devestated i didn't win, i cried myself to sleep last night. Was real fun racing though.

I got fastest lap though! :)

Also i think the plan from now on is to do this every other month going to a new track every time. I think the next one will be Brentwood, the Lakeside one for a decent race would cost mega wonga.

theres one in tolworth but its a track not like a circuit if that make sence and i gave them a ring they said 16 people is best n would be £50 a head for hour of karting non stop

brentwood being outdoor would have to be a weekend more than likely and im not sure what the cost is

It closes at 8pm so it'll have to be an early start in the week or weekend, yes. Although it doesn't seem to offer as good packages as rayleigh, I'll look at other venues

even distance this time :D lol

Well it sounds like you all had a great time and to all the losers.....just remember there is always next time!! haha :thumb:

x

It's cos I got hit on the hair pin bit n danzetec hit me after n engine cut out

Sympathy vote :D lol

u aint gettin no sympathy! lol u shud learn to keep your eyes open and avoid being hit my other people! :P learn to drive! lol :P

Sorry I didn't come along guys!!! :ninja:

Will be at the next one though :baby:

awww why didnt u go? u were well up for it on sunday?!

x

wasnt my fault cant remeber hu hit me out :D lol i would av had pole but engine cut out :D

the rematch will c different outdoors with more grip

luv how no-one said well done to meekstaa for fastest lap lol

nice onehotminute

lol lucky 30seconds that was funny.... :pancake: