did i get the first snow related car injury???

onehotminute_191

was driving to my girlfriends last night to watch lost and her road was completely untouched. so i thought ill start slowing down extra soon. half way down the road im probably going at a brisk walking pace, but as i barely touch the brake the ABS starts working. not good, so the car didnt really slow down at all and i was slowly moving towards her neighbours car.

so i had to make a decision, car lamp post or brick wall. well i thought the lamp post is too solid, and id be annoyed if some one hit my car. so i went for their brick wall instead, which luckily was old and falling apart so fortunately took alot of the impact because half of it fell down lol.

ill get some pics up later. but im gonna need a bumper, grill and headlight.

luckily her neighbour wasnt annoyed at all as they new the wall was falling down and i did point out that i would rebuild it for them cos im a nice chap and all :D

serves me right for buying 4tons of ford really haha

Sorry to hear that mate, i managed to knock a kerb last nite, came round a corner in a car park....goin ultra slow and the car just was not going to stop went sideways round the corner and straight into the kerb but luckily as i saw was goin ultra slow so just kissed the kerb then reversed...somehow! lol after spinning the wheels before moving!! lol

Just went ouside for a fag and took some more piccies hehe threw a few snowballs lol

x

was driving to my girlfriends last night to watch lost and her road was completely untouched. so i thought ill start slowing down extra soon. half way down the road im probably going at a brisk walking pace, but as i barely touch the brake the ABS starts working. not good, so the car didnt really slow down at all and i was slowly moving towards her neighbours car.

so i had to make a decision, car lamp post or brick wall. well i thought the lamp post is too solid, and id be annoyed if some one hit my car. so i went for their brick wall instead, which luckily was old and falling apart so fortunately took alot of the impact because half of it fell down lol.

ill get some pics up later. but im gonna need a bumper, grill and headlight.

luckily her neighbour wasnt annoyed at all as they new the wall was falling down and i did point out that i would rebuild it for them cos im a nice chap and all :D

serves me right for buying 4tons of ford really haha

mine got hit mate !! i wo sat in the house ! :angry: