Vista Sidebar Gadget...

smithyandco

Right... there was a Gadget I remember from a Vista installation a while back... (Think it was on Home Premium... not sure if it's a default gadget)

It was a System Information gadget with a radio player (Had most of the UK radio stations on)

Anyone got this on there Vista setup?

Can you get to me in *.gadget format?

I've managed to get Vista's Sidebar working in XP... Not the fake one out there... This was taken from Vista but the gadget in question wasn't with it.

Right... there was a Gadget I remember from a Vista installation a while back... (Think it was on Home Premium... not sure if it's a default gadget)

It was a System Information gadget with a radio player (Had most of the UK radio stations on)

Anyone got this on there Vista setup?

Can you get to me in *.gadget format?

I've managed to get Vista's Sidebar working in XP... Not the fake one out there... This was taken from Vista but the gadget in question wasn't with it.

I've got home premium but there's no player with it. Were you thinking of SidePlayer? If so, that's a free download from microsoft.

now, have you got vista sidebar or google sidebar? with my old machine i had vista sidebar, but on the sony i have google sidebar, which tbh, is as much use as an ashtray on a motorbike :(

Vista's Sidebar.exe.... Taken from Vista... tweaked a fair bit... now working perfectly under XP! - Took a fair bit of patience and skill! :rolleyes:

It's not XM Radio either :(