I was in a crash

Lee_2f2f

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stupid fcuk. Lucky he didn't hurt someone.

Very true tbh, its all very well saying you both could of come off worse but imagine some innocent woman plus pram/kids walking along.

Could of killed people due to having a hissy fit & not having patience.

Glad ur ok, tell him to dispute it and blame the council for the lack of salt on the road allowing ice formation

What?

After he has already admitted to speeding & undercutting a taxi, pmsl.

He should be thankful he is as lucky as he is didnt hurt anything or anyone other than his pride & just be humble imho. :rolleyes:

Stupid fcuk. Lucky he didn't hurt someone.

Very true tbh, its all very well saying you both could of come off worse but imagine some innocent woman plus pram/kids walking along.

Could of killed people due to having a hissy fit & not having patience.

Exactly... I'm not the driver.... and I agree with what your all saying, I've gave him so much Shite over it and at the moment were not even talking...

Pete he always has Hissy fits, hes a Typical gay, Bitchy and Moody......

Mike W, yes thats the place, I think he admitted to it because he was just in shock....

Craig, He can dispute as much as he wants... he admitted to speeding so he has no leg to stand on!! and to be honest, he deserves it for driving like a cnut!

Glad ur ok, tell him to dispute it and blame the council for the lack of salt on the road allowing ice formation

What?

After he has already admitted to speeding & undercutting a taxi, pmsl.

He should be thankful he is as lucky as he is didnt hurt anything or anyone other than his pride & just be humble imho. :rolleyes:

Oi!! your forgetting Me!!! The innocent passenger ;( I was hurt!! Im just glad it was only me and not someone walking on the street as you said....

Oi!! your forgetting Me!!! The innocent passenger ;( I was hurt!! Im just glad it was only me and not someone walking on the street as you said....

No im not, just assuming it was you he had the hissy fit with. :roll:

hahaha, Nope!! if you must know, he was having his usual "im ugly no one likes me" hissy fit, all because he didnt Pull...... takes things to seriously. :rolleyes:

id change your first post a little if you are going to dispute it as it may be presented to you in court as evidence of a confession :O

it has happened before,so be careful ;)

Cheers for the info. I cant edit it though so if someone could change it so that its suitable & just explains the accident. thanks.

Pete, A couple walking past called for an ambulance, as for the police? do they automatically attend an RTA??

pm admin or mod to change it.

Police dont attend an RTC unless they are called or they are passing.

they automatically attended my mate when he came off his motorbike, to breathalise and secure the scene etc etc

glad all are ok tho :thumb:

i think you will probably find that someone saw it and called them. basically if no one sees it then no one reports so they dont know its happened so they dont turn up :unsure: does that make sense lol. you will find that pramedics will also call the police if they think there is any foul play involved. they are the ones that make 70% of the calls to the police to get a roadblock organised.

id change your first post a little if you are going to dispute it as it may be presented to you in court as evidence of a confession :O

it has happened before,so be careful ;)

Cheers for the info. I cant edit it though so if someone could change it so that its suitable & just explains the accident. thanks.

Pete, A couple walking past called for an ambulance, as for the police? do they automatically attend an RTA??

pm admin or mod to change it.

Police dont attend an RTC unless they are called or they are passing.

they automatically attended my mate when he came off his motorbike, to breathalise and secure the scene etc etc

glad all are ok tho :thumb:

i think you will probably find that someone saw it and called them. basically if no one sees it then no one reports so they dont know its happened so they dont turn up :unsure: does that make sense lol. you will find that pramedics will also call the police if they think there is any foul play involved. they are the ones that make 70% of the calls to the police to get a roadblock organised.

lol maybe, sure i was the only one with a phone tho, but as you say paramedics may have called them, young lad on a bike on a country lane bla bla bla we will never know lol, he did manage to land on an ants nest tho :roll: and we wernt allowed to move him lmao

d.w.d.c.a.a - 3 points... hopefully

Dangerous driving - 3 points.. hopefully

Speeding - 3 points hopefully.

iegal maneovure ... Fine...

Wave bye to your license... with a bit of luck...

Why drive like a K**b ...

You clearly said there was a staionary taxi he undertook ... HAZARD.

Speeding... HAZARD

ICE .. HAZARD...

Learn to drive before you kill someone (yes i know its not you but feel fre to forward to your "mate". i wouldnt be friends with anyone who was so wiling to put my safety at danger.

Speeding... HAZARD

ICE .. HAZARD...

Learn to drive before you kill someone (yes i know its not you but feel fre to forward to your "mate". i wouldnt be friends with anyone who was so wiling to put my safety at danger.

Thanks for that information I already knew, whoever you are.....

and just for the short fall, im sure you get in alot of friends car who dont stick to the limit, which is also classed as putting your safety as danger. ;)

i assure u i dont ... I have a g/f (who is pregnant) and who already has a kid to support. i wouldnt risk losing that andf hurting them for a cheap adrenaline rush...

Drive slower arrive late... drive like an arse and maybe never arrive.

Speeding... HAZARD

ICE .. HAZARD...

Thanks for that information I already knew, whoever you are.....

and just for the short fall, im sure you get in alot of friends car who dont stick to the limit, which is also classed as putting your safety as danger. ;)

Excuse the puns, but stop being such a c0cky little Shite.

You knew what was going to happen when you put this thread up, and you yourself have said in other threads that if you can't take mongs from the internet commenting on your topics, then don't post them.

No need to act like a smart arse (sorry, another pun) and assume others are as irrisponsible as you and get in the car with people who shouldn't hold a licence.