I was in a crash

Lee_2f2f

Craig, He can dispute as much as he wants... he admitted to speeding so he has no leg to stand on!! and to be honest, he deserves it for driving like a cnut!

I forgot that bit lol, and also,i may have read this wrong but 40 on a dual carriageway isnt necesarily annoying personish, it all depends on where this road is..ive been down dual carriageways where the limit is 40 but the road itself is out of the way enough and open enough to be national speed limit so i do over 50 all the time (the reason its 40 is probably because its less than a mile long between 2 roundabouts. As for the undertaking,the taxi was is the outside lane stationary,so surely he had to "undertake it" What was he sposed to do,sit behind the taxi until he pulled away again...id like to know why he was stationary anyway on the outside lane?

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Craig, He can dispute as much as he wants... he admitted to speeding so he has no leg to stand on!! and to be honest, he deserves it for driving like a cnut!

I forgot that bit lol, and also,i may have read this wrong but 40 on a dual carriageway isnt necesarily annoying personish, it all depends on where this road is..ive been down dual carriageways where the limit is 40 but the road itself is out of the way enough and open enough to be national speed limit so i do over 50 all the time (the reason its 40 is probably because its less than a mile long between 2 roundabouts. As for the undertaking,the taxi was is the outside lane stationary,so surely he had to "undertake it" What was he sposed to do,sit behind the taxi until he pulled away again...id like to know why he was stationary anyway on the outside lane?

Where are you getting your information from? He said in the first post it was on London Road... A quick Google maps search shows that London Road is an A-Road... Undertaking is illegal, Breaking the speed limit is illegal, Driving like a cnut is illegal (im going to pretend thats how its phrased too,) I have no sympathy for this.

Edited by hamspeed

Where are you getting your information from? He said in the first post it was on London Road... A quick Google maps search shows that London Road is an A-Road... Undertaking is illegal, Breaking the speed limit is illegal, Driving like a cnut is illegal (im going to pretend thats how its phrased too,) I have no sympathy for this.

I dont go onto google maps every time someone mentions a location...i dont really class it as undertaking if the other car is parked up!

I dont go onto google maps every time someone mentions a location...i dont really class it as undertaking if the other car is parked up!

Neither do I but something doesn't quite add up here... Your saying if the other car was parked up, then it would either be in the right hand lane of the duel carrigeway or in the middle/ oncoming side of the road?

Neither do I but something doesn't quite add up here... Your saying if the other car was parked up, then it would either be in the right hand lane of the duel carrigeway or in the middle/ oncoming side of the road?

Stationary indicating to turn right?

Driver may have been dropping a fare off in the central reservation lol,i dont know why the taxi wasnt moving...maybe he was in a queue of traffic?

Its all shite anyway. Its come about that the guy is a bit of a knob anyway

here here...

everyone has there own opinion, and I can dispute if I want to.

the thing is now, he did not declare the alloys to his insurance, so they said the claim may not go ahead.... it has.. and for a Y reg clio hes got £2000 for it???

Andrew said the guy phoned up with a settlement of £1950 but he got him to £2000. looking on auto trader, there not even over £1500?