Sega Mega Drive...

smithyandco

... Yes this is the right section... It's an Xbox360 game!

Anyone else got it?

I grabbed a copy from Asda last night (Only £23) and my god does it take you back... It's not just Mega Drive games but Master System I and II and Sega Genesis!

Was worth the £23 just for the original Sonic games (Most Old Skool Sonic games are included), Alex Kidd and Golden Axe!

There are some very important Sega games missing which leads you to think there will be DLC packs for the rest!

But it's definitely worth every penny for what you get!

8/10... It would get 10/10 if there was DLC Content (Which I guess will happen in time) and it supported widescreen properly rather than a pattern either side of the 4/3 game (Which could damage certain screens)

Edited by phil-smith.tk

Got to love Alterdbeast, streets of rage ect WICKED!!

On Sonic one mate try the best/easiest cheat in the world. when the gae starts and you see sonic appear on the tilte screen press UP DOWN LEFT RIGHT A AND START TOGETHER see if that still works lol

Don't know if you can... As the 360 controller won't allow four directions at once due to the way it's made... :(

On Sonic one mate try the best/easiest cheat in the world. when the gae starts and you see sonic appear on the tilte screen press UP DOWN LEFT RIGHT A AND START TOGETHER see if that still works lol

Don't know if you can... As the 360 controller won't allow four directions at once due to the way it's made... :(

NO U NOOOB, PRESS THEM ONE AFTER THE OTHER LOL :P

NO U NOOOB, PRESS THEM ONE AFTER THE OTHER LOL :P

You said and I quote.... "TOGETHER"... meaning all at once... Not one after the other then A and Start Together... :pancake:

I was going on your Chinese instructions! :innocent: