Bye Bye GTi

zetec2k6

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i hope she gets fucked up!!

Cheers mate. Even more so after today. She's had 2 'witnesses' stating she was at a party at the time of the incident about 10 miles away and says she doesn't even own the car! :eek: . Pretty dumb really considering the police took her away from outside my house. :kill:

i hope she gets fucked up!!

Cheers mate. Even more so after today. She's had 2 'witnesses' stating she was at a party at the time of the incident about 10 miles away and says she doesn't even own the car! :eek: . Pretty dumb really considering the police took her away from outside my house. :kill:

What a bitch!

I hope you take her to the cleaners, and she gets a ban!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Sorry lee didn't notice your post. Me and the wife are in court next month as witnesses to her drink driving. We didn't get a payout in the end and had to pay for the work ourselves (still not to the same standards as it was). I don't wanna go to court but I want her to pay for her stupidity.

Sorry lee didn't notice your post. Me and the wife are in court next month as witnesses to her drink driving. We didn't get a payout in the end and had to pay for the work ourselves (still not to the same standards as it was). I don't wanna go to court but I want her to pay for her stupidity.

Too right mate she should pay for the damage she did,

you had NO reason not to claim?!?!