Essex Meet - Last Sunday of EVERY month - 6pm

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

where abouts is the meet? i want to go but i don't know my way round essex that well...lol

its on the way to southend, best to use googlemaps using the postcode from the first post :thumb:

i am a bit thick reali i didnt see that huge post code there.... :innocent:

i have google the way....hehe and it is exactly (according to google) 99.8 miles to the meet from my house....can you put me down as going and i will do my best to get there for 6pm all being well. my car will be as clean as possible....considering i have to drive 100 miles lol.... :pancake:

where abouts is the meet? i want to go but i don't know my way round essex that well...lol

its on the way to southend, best to use googlemaps using the postcode from the first post :thumb:

i have google the way....hehe and it is exactly (according to google) 99.8 miles to the meet from my house....can you put me down as going and i will do my best to get there for 6pm all being well. my car will be as clean as possible....considering i have to drive 100 miles lol.... :pancake:

nice one but dont worry too much about the car, mine goes dirty often :thumb:

nice one but dont worry too much about the car, mine goes dirty often :thumb:

he's not lying!!! :roll: lmao

x