my friends pretty big one

r3d_1c3

this is one of my friends he had a few months back. this is what he said that happend although no one belives him.he was on a country road doing 60 behind someone in a 106, he looked out to overtake saw it was clear then moved back in dropped a few and gunned it. just as he was about to pass the 106 he saw a3 coming towards him so swerved back in braked hard and the car just lost it so then this happend....

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b42/kanemerritt101/moto_0033.jpg

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b42/kanemerritt101/moto_0034.jpg

it was a 1.3 suzuki swift with some plastic panels he was in we all knew what he drove like and we knew this would happen sooner or later my bestfriend was in the car with him and his story is different he said he just shot out without looking saw the a3 paniced and lost it. i belive him as he doesnt speak of it much and will only tell a person if they ask and only once to that person but the driver tells anyone even if they dont ask and will tell them a million times about how hes such a good driver. he sufferd a broken fema, shin and every bone in his foot one his right leg and a shatterd heel in the other.

he blamed the breaks and said it pulled him into the oncoming lane, but it had just had a service the week before. so the police said it wasnt the breaks so his theory changed a few times before it died down.

then the otherday his story changed for the 4th time as he said the tyres where 10years old the car just lost grip. thats his final story.

oh and then he got a 2.0 volvo s40. he had that crash what was his fault and hes only 17 so you can imagin the insurance.

how the feck did they not have any injuries to the upper half of their bodies ??? looking at the state of that it was going more than 60 imo, if that was what he said as he said he was braking aswell so the speed would have dropped dramatically, those pics look like they are out of a magazine aswell.

all sounds a bit strange to me.

yea he just cut his head open bout 5 stiches. the funny thing was all of my mates started to have crashes 2 of them wrote off in one week. so he said to me who do you think will be next guess who i said and what hppend the next day. freaky!

yea cos it a photo of the actual picture. his mum went to see the car and took some photo with a film type cam

a 130mph impact would more than likely killl the ocupants in an instant :mellow:

http://k43.pbase.com/u45/investorguy/upload/29099262.BULLSHITOMETER.gif

ya thick git kev...i think he means the combined speed of the cars

ie

65>KAFUCKINGBOOM<65