GRAN TURISMO 5

Craig855S

This trailer was released at E3 yesterday.

Clickity click

It looks epic! Worth the wait if it contains the full WRC drivers, cars and tracks,and nascar,and the normal blend of hundreds of cars and dozens of tracks of "normal GTness"

And look at the damage! and the dirt (subaru rally clip)

If the in game footage is like that its gonna be spunkworthy! i just hope the physics of crashing are right

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HELL YEAH :D I can't wait!

Did i really see damage?!! It'd be a welcome feature if it was!! Only been waiting for it since GT2!

And it was nice to see the original TOM's Castrol Supra from GT1 was still in there :D No wonder the game is taking so long though - they've been spending all their time on the trailer!

Edited by andaba

it is online,but currently (as in, GT5Prologue) the online loby system is non existant (you pick which race u want-out of a choice of about 15,which also specifies which type of car u HAVE to use (FWD,RWD etc) and then u are flung into a race with other people who selected the same race at near the same time as u..so u cant PICK who u want to race with,and u cant pick ur fave track with ur fave car, They'd BETTER sort it for GT5 allowing me to create my own room where i can change all the options myself)

it does look impressive, but if there is no "real" colissions on it, dont think i'll bother. it really lets the came down when you cant flip the car or cause any real time damage. instead you just bounce like as if every car was rubber. and you dont even bounce right either. so i hope they've took a leaf out of grids book and made the crashes realistic. its supposed to be a simulator, yet how far from it is it when its like that,

as said, it looks really impressive, but the proff is in the pudding i spose.

it does look impressive, but if there is no "real" colissions on it, dont think i'll bother. it really lets the came down when you cant flip the car or cause any real time damage. instead you just bounce like as if every car was rubber. and you dont even bounce right either. so i hope they've took a leaf out of grids book and made the crashes realistic. its supposed to be a simulator, yet how far from it is it when its like that,

as said, it looks really impressive, but the proff is in the pudding i spose.

if you was any good at the game you wouldnt even realise they didnt have crash damage built in ;)