GRAN TURISMO 5

Craig855S

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems to be a lot of noise being made about GT5 now on forums and whatnot, online shops are listing the release date as 25/9/09 yet PD and Sony have said nothing...however..the first PREVIEW of the FULL GAME is said to be in the official PS3 mag in 2 or 3 weeks.

• 2 months later...
It should be ut by first week of december at the latest........

"Place your bets" :D

Will it 100% be out in December... or is this another one of those times where Sony (or whoever it is) Will hold it back again for whatever reason?

Do we even have a reason why it is taking so long to be released?

Not 100% December..maybe earlier..maybe later..

PD (more specifically Yamuchi-san) has NEVER given a release date..so its not officially late or early..He has hinted that it will be out "significantly before 2010" in one interview and has stated weeks ago that it is "ready for release now but they can polish it endlessly" which is obviously what they are doing at the minute.

Until Kaz is happy with the game himself then he wont let it go to master and be shipped to the shops..hopefully he will be happy within the next few weeks and make the announcement at TGS (a games expo held in japan..in a few weeks)

Shops dont know release dates yet so dates listed on there pre-order sites are wild guesses but im confident that it will be announced at TGS,advertising and all the other jazz will then commence and the game will hit the shops before mid december

I soooo want this to be epic.

What i want to know though is are you going to be able to modify the cars like you could in GT2, so when you go for the 'race' level of weight reduction it effectivley turns the car into a race car, aahhh, they were the days......lol

I soooo want this to be epic.

What i want to know though is are you going to be able to modify the cars like you could in GT2, so when you go for the 'race' level of weight reduction it effectivley turns the car into a race car, aahhh, they were the days......lol

I think it has a livery editor where u paint and sign the car up in any scheme u want

That trailor with the scoob looked absolutely rubbish...

I bought my ps3 over a year and a half ago for this pissin game :(

Really hope its like old GT's where you can change wheels, engine bits etc etc...

anyone remember the oil change and car wash? lol...good old times :D

yes u can tune it and change wheels etc as always. The scoob "trailer" was a bit of in-game footage of what stage theyre at at the minute.obviously played by a retard at a games convention.