GRAN TURISMO 5

Craig855S

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Release date is March 2010 (was meant to be 4th quarter 2009,was hoping for november)

They have probably shat themselves at forza 3 and the feedback from the latest videos etc.

Crash physics is improved going by said videos and damage modelling has arrived...but is poor (bumpers look fab hanging off,but no matter what you do the bumper will never come off) so maybe that is why its delayed..to perfect it.

It needs sound/physics/damage improving to compete with forza IMO,graphics and detail in the cars is tip top but that just isnt enough

• 2 months later...
A GT5 time attack demo / GT academy competition opens on PSN on the 19th December. Download it and drive 2 Nissan 370Zs round a NEW track, If you're one of the top 20 UK drivers you will end up with a chance to become a real racing driver.....

I think I might have wet myself a little! As long as it's not on those crappy "N" Type tyres - god those pissed me off in Prologue...

I think it may well be, the last "GT academy" entry competition was, N1s seperate the men from the boys, but maybe you'll be able to use R3s and have it not count towards the GT academy but just to play with some grip. I can't wait to get my mitts on GT5 physics

• 2 weeks later...

It's on boys and girls.

Nissan 370Z

1 standard 1 tuned

Both round indianapolis road circuit (Nascar track)

Standard car is on N tyres, tuned car is on R tyres.

Physics seem very similar to prologue, only it seems to be a lot easier to control powerslides in this (at least with a controller anyway) either that or i've gotten too good at drifitng in prologue

Biggest joke in gaming history this is pmsl. Tease with screenshots & talk of the greatest racing game to grace a console to sell stock then constantly put it back, its a game ffs, i have never heard so much tripe in my life. :pancake:

The way it is going Pete, I would not be suprised if it was NOT the greatest racing game to Grace a console..... I wonder what the hold back is this time?