on my way to work today..........

DJ

so how did it GET there? cos from where the pic was taken there is a lampost and a bush in the way especially at that angle? and no marks on the grass?

where the police tape is on the right hand side it is fastened to a tree which has a lot of bark ripped off it (i presume from the impact of the car) and just to the right of the pic is a road entrance that is also the end of a sharp bend so i believe hes come round the corner at speed,lost control skidded across the road entrance up onto the pavement (off camera shot to the right) made impact with the tree which bounced him into the building.

or something like that as there are skid marks on the pavement

god i should work for SOCO :rolleyes:

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

which he will probably fail to do so

tbh i think he will appear as he was quite a well to do gent (does not excuse his actions tho)

more than likely a huge fine,and whatever damages he will have to pay but i think hes more bother about his job after losing his licence and an obvious criminal record.

its just like that advert with the barman.

iv done go karting on holiday half cut, on the first lap the brake cable snapped an i only crashed once in the 10 mins!!! was class, u feel like your going a hundred times faster and the sides feel like they are closing in on u :roll:

if thats how bad it is in a go kart i dont know why anyone would drive a car!!! mental!

What road in Lichfield was this on Dane?

i can say more or less where it is now as its almost been rebuilt and the owners are back (just in case you are a looter :pancake: )

it was on Roman Way, just outside of town, if you look at the map, the red square is where the long bend starts and the green square is where the house is that he hit at the end of the bend.

http://www.evo-host.co.uk/getimg/20162.jpg