Ford Day Blackpool

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

where do you park with out a ticket, i have the money for a ticket just no way of purchaseing of the internet

i hate blackpool also o cramed and the front is filled with speed cameras, nowhere to park and to pay parking its a nightmare to find a space, i got warned for parking on princess way

where do you park with out a ticket, i have the money for a ticket just no way of purchaseing of the internet

i hate blackpool also o cramed and the front is filled with speed cameras, nowhere to park and to pay parking its a nightmare to find a space, i got warned for parking on princess way

The ticket for the show includes parking with the EVO stand, that's what its all about.

There are large carparks at either end of the promenade with plenty of spaces, no need to park illegaly, ive never had problems parking there?

As for speed camera's well,.... don't speed?

Just send Trig a postal order maybe?

You do have to be a fully paid up member to show though.

Edited by PeeWee

its the cheapest parking in blackpool you'll ever get

i'll be there along with the manchetser classic ford club and hopefully in the mk1 :mellow:

i'll be there along with the manchetser classic ford club and hopefully in the mk1 :mellow:

If you could post up a link for the website on that site for me please mate :thumb:

do you mean the ford day one coz i'll do that

the club has done this show for the last 5 years or so and we always have a good turnout

• 2 weeks later...