Asda car park HIT N RUN

LSmith

Some b*****d decided to cut the bend at asda car park at about 1.30 last night resulting in a mangled front wing bumper n headlight from what i know of currently and as i got out he did said yeah il go thru the insurace went into my car to get some paper n pen n he got in his car n drove off :@:@:@:@ didnt even get chance to catch all his number plate. called the police they came down with an ambulance cause i was in agony with my neck n just got back in now at 6 from the hospital. not got any injuries just whiplash the doctor said.

so now im stuck with no car for a bit until i can get parts and money to pay for it.

im well angry.

pics will follow later today hopefully

Some b*****d decided to cut the bend at asda car park at about 1.30 last night resulting in a mangled front wing bumper n headlight from what i know of currently and as i got out he did said yeah il go thru the insurace went into my car to get some paper n pen n he got in his car n drove off :@:@:@:@ didnt even get chance to catch all his number plate. called the police they came down with an ambulance cause i was in agony with my neck n just got back in now at 6 from the hospital. not got any injuries just whiplash the doctor said.

so now im stuck with no car for a bit until i can get parts and money to pay for it.

im well angry.

pics will follow later today hopefully

sounds like a right arse :( hope you get sorted. do Asda not have CCTV where the incident took place?

asda's security policy includes visual recording of the entrance and exit of their carparks, Runcorns one is ontop of the shop itself and a good 300yds from the actual entrance but when I requested there help after my new shape astra got front end twated by some pikey transit flatbed that was already scoobying for the entrance when I ran out the shop to collar him, they happily showed me the footage their camera took of the van going out and the details were so clear it was shocking (even at 300yds)

I got the van reg and was even able to tell the local rozzers that the driver was wearing a blue adidas fleece top, Asda even allowed them to go through other camera footage so they could confirm that the van was the responsible party.....I got to watch my shiney new two week old Astra be shunted backwards out of its space in high definition slow motion.....twas worse than seeing it with my own eyes.

They later tracked the van to (go on guess)...a travelers temporary camp site illegally setup on some poor farmers field, the pikey cuunts tried to deny everything but once they were told that there was camera evidence they all started the "wasnt me!" act, obviously expecting the busys to drop the whole thing if the driver couldnt be positively identified....they just got the owners name and told him he'd be getting a hefty fine and be expected to attend court for the charge of leaving the scene of a road traffic accident as he was the vehicle owner and couldnt account for the whereabouts and driver of his vehicle plus he physically matched the eyewitmess description of the driver and the visual evidence on the recording.

did me no good tho.......driveway tarmac'in tax dodging stench ridden gypo had no insurance so I was left to pay for my own new front bumper and a little bit of front end straightening anyway.

Chances are your bloke scoobied due to lack of insurance too.

Edited by shawdreamer

My mate had something similar happen to him. He was on the road running next to a retail outlet and someone pulled out in front of him. He managed to get out of the way but he snapped the wishbone and needed a new wheel for his car (new Astra). The other guy just drove off. He went into one of the retail outlets to see if their cameras had caught anything but the accident was just off screen so he had to pay for it all :vangry:

Just a sugestion: put the details of the car and driver on here to see if anyone might know who it is :thumb:

My mate had something similar happen to him. He was on the road running next to a retail outlet and someone pulled out in front of him. He managed to get out of the way but he snapped the wishbone and needed a new wheel for his car (new Astra). The other guy just drove off. He went into one of the retail outlets to see if their cameras had caught anything but the accident was just off screen so he had to pay for it all :vangry:

Just a sugestion: put the details of the car and driver on here to see if anyone might know who it is :thumb:

In other words......

NAME AND SHAME!

:pancake: