Fight Night: Round 4

sidrick

3 was freakin' awesome!!!!! whats the major changes in gameplay? other than 'smoother'

I only got it today so haven't got too far into it, but it's very similar to FN3. The getting up from a knockdown is different and more annoying.

The career/legacy mode is MUCH better, much bigger than FN3. Quite clever with scheduling your own fights and stuff.

I've been waiting over a year for this game!

And it doesn't disappoint - stunningly good game.

The great thing is that on the Fight Night series, you could only use the fighters they featured. So obviously this time this includes Tyson, Lewis and Calzaghe.

But now you can download extra characters online who aren't on the game, and use them in the game. So you can download Mayweather Junior, the Klitschko brothers, Felix Trinidad, Bernard Hopkins - the list goes on. And you can even download custom characters like Apollo Creed and Rocky Balboa!

So customisable it's unreal, and they have improved the game in every area.

Love it.

I've got it on the PS3 though :thumb:

Edited by wwwd

I've been waiting over a year for this game!

And it doesn't disappoint - stunningly good game.

The great thing is that on the Fight Night series, you could only use the fighters they featured. So obviously this time this includes Tyson, Lewis and Calzaghe.

But now you can download extra characters online who aren't on the game, and use them in the game. So you can download Mayweather Junior, the Klitschko brothers, Felix Trinidad, Bernard Hopkins - the list goes on. And you can even download custom characters like Apollo Creed and Rocky Balboa!

So customisable it's unreal, and they have improved the game in every area.

Love it.

I've got it on the PS3 though :thumb:

Is there a charge for downloading these extra fighters?

Ahh right yours is PS3 i just noticed lol.

Edited by PeeWee

• 1 month later...