For those of you who know kim(fine_filly) :(

**caz**

nasty nasty accident , but im surprised she didnt go straight to a&e or even have police and ambulance at the scene, no way i would have let the other driver go away from that without police involvment. drink driving? jumped a light? what happened?????

it was a vauxhall vectra/astra one of the 2 i cant remember now...only spoke to her earlier as her and tony ended up behind me on the m25...well random! lol they were going to pick up her new car.....!! :D

They contacted the police but as they had moved the cars from blocking the road they wouldn't come down apparently they didn't need to be there :/ what a load of shite!

Kim has finished work looked out before she pulled out and he was speeding in a 30 doing 40/45 and was just there in her side....but she is adament he weren't there when she pulled out he just come flying out of no where!

She had been at work all night and with the shock just wanted to get home and go to sleep...so she did but she is prosecuting him apparently!

But she is ok! :D

x

hope she's all well :)

as circle8 says tho he will try and blame her. few questions tho. how do you know what speed he was doing? and was it a blind junction? as i dont see how at 40-45 he could just "appear" unless it was a blind junction as its hardly a quick speed.

she'l find it very difficult to proove he was speeding tho. one as there is no proof (unless his speedo stuck) and the fact she pulled across him.

either way hope shes ok :)

I can see this getting messy if she pulled out on him, whether his fault or not, I bet he tries to shift the blame! :unsure:

happend to me... the 4x4 that hit me had no lights on... Quote unquote from the police when they arrived was 'despite the fact weather she did or did not have her headlights on is irrelevent. because you are 18 we have to assume that you are at fault'

Gobsmaked i was lol! i went to the nick the next day. they started to hit me with all sorts. i asked if they had done a road traffic investigation of which they replied that it was not nesessary!

3 months later i get a letter asking me to do a drivers improvement course. my guess the courts looked at the file and could not do me for anything as there is no proof what happened. I will openly say that the police in my area have a vendetta against young motorists.

i once witnessed an accident. i was following a new driver (so i found after) an elderly woman pulled out of a junction in front of her... there was no time for her to stop at all. it was in a 60 limit. i was following the young lass she was doing around 50.

the old woman got off scott free and the young lass was left with a dangerous driving conviction.. despite witness reports :(

The law royaly likes to shaft young people in my area lol....

the point of my rant is the fact that kim will probably get the blame for it even if she wernt at fault :( shame really IMO :(

• 2 weeks later...