social networks

dutchkev

ok, after seeing the post about the virus etc, does anyone actually USE these networks to there full potential as it where?

a LONG time ago i had a faceparty account, but then again i was only 17 and didnt know any better, and i used that site all the time untill they wanted you to pay for it

now we have so many like facebook, twitter, myspace, bebo............. the list goes on.

now i had a myspace account, and a facebook account, both of which are now de-activated because quite frankly, there annoying :mellow: i had just shy of 30 'friends' on facebook, and it reminded me just how un-popular i was when i was at school :roll: no one spoke to me, even when i made the effort so i thoght bolocks to ya, and left. i actually text people more than i did speak to them on facebook. the constant emails were annoying (even though i un-subscribed form all of them) and quite frankly i found the apps annoying and pointless. but admitedly i did go quiz crazy at one point

so, do you guys actually use and enjoy the network sites? in my eyes its easier to text or phone someone, rather than to update your status to say 'im having a poo' and 37 people commenting and licking what youve wrote

I enjoy it...

I have always used the internet as my main form of comunication as i have familly all over the world.

I have recently got in contact with loads of people i went to school with and have found loads of cousins that i have not seen since i was about 2 and they all live about 30 minutes from me.

I have even been invited to a christening of a second cousin.

As for apps.. I use quite a few... good bordom cure!

To be honest, this is my favourite website. I dont use bebo or facebook or anything, I find it a bit sad :mellow: If I wana talk to my friends Ill phone them! Lol :P

Riiiight.

So using this website to message people is fine, but doing the same on Facebook is sad.

Great insight there.

i can understand everything has its pros and cons, suppose its how you use the site, but me personally see no gains to be made from any of them, like i said, i was unpopular at school and 10 years later, nothings changed!

I know you've been hurt, but you need to start loving again.

im the same as you olly, i use EVO and my mobile to keep in touch with people

Faceparty is free keV, u only have to pay to see the nude pics ;)

I have a faceparty and bebo account...niethe used for years. Have a facebook I have left deactivated, it's like having a stalker, pics of me doing things (I can't usually remember) keep appearing and everyone knows about it...I like to keep somethings to myself.

Myspace is crap end of.

Either Evo or text. Used to go on dubit chat when I was 11 ohhh those days were the best lol

i only use facebook.

its funny who comes out the wood work to add you to make thmselfs populaour.

couldnt agree more, i know one peson on my olf facebook account who used to add as many friends as possible, just so he could brag he had so many frinds, when the reality was he was a usless boring C U Next Tuesday and no-body spoke to him

i only use facebook.

its funny who comes out the wood work to add you to make thmselfs populaour.

couldnt agree more, i know one peson on my olf facebook account who used to add as many friends as possible, just so he could brag he had so many frinds, when the reality was he was a usless boring C U Next Tuesday and no-body spoke to him

i find it funny. all the pppl who builded me in school have added me.. its like eh wtf