Coronation street - Rosie websters car

Craig855S

if ur watching corrie ATM u dont need pics..surely of the dozens of users that frequent the boards dailly another one must be watching this shite.

how am i supposed to get pics of a car ive never seen before (badge is unfamiliar to me too) and i cant get pics from an online source of an episode that is airing right now

turns out its a PGO cevennes...£30,000

http://www.viamichelin.fr/viamichelin/fra/tpl/mag5/art20071201/img/PGO-Cevennes-texte-1.jpg

google is a winner

who has Rosie been shagging to get that car!! She was about 14 when I last watched that awful programme

she got kidnapped by Stape (teacher), who is now in prison.... and because he was guilty about what he done to Rosie, he gave her his dead grans money he got from selling the house.... and thus.... she went and bought that bubble car. :)

(I watch it without fail. only thing I do watch these days.)

who has Rosie been shagging to get that car!! She was about 14 when I last watched that awful programme

she got kidnapped by Stape (teacher), who is now in prison.... and because he was guilty about what he done to Rosie, he gave her his dead grans money he got from selling the house.... and thus.... she went and bought that bubble car. :)

(I watch it without fail. only thing I do watch these days.)

haha same here mate, beats a bored monday night lol