Re-birth of Essex Meet

15 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hey Guys and Girls,

After seeing some more interest in having a monthly Essex meet, a few of us are looking into locations, days and times for when to arrange it.

If you are interested in attending, we need your input :D any suggestions for a particular weekend, what time you think it should be held and any locations that have a restaurant and/or bar and maybe other attractions like bowling, arcade etc.

We are currently looking at a Sat/Sun daytime but this could change due to demand. The old location was Basildon Festival Leisure Park as it had a big car park, was accessible, variety of restaurants and other amenities. We can still use this location if people are happy to.

Look forward to receiving your input :D

Edited by Charley

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think bas vegas is ideal for the job, as you say it has everything needed, food, drink and entertainment,

Personally i would prefer something like a sunday afternoon as opposed to a saturday night but im interested in what people have to say, perhaps we could even alternate between locations say one month in basildonk and another somewhere else

We wouldn't be looking to do hold it on a Saturday night, it would be during the day or early evening but we are looking for input from everyone who wants to attend :)

If anyone wants to arrange a Saturday night down Southend they are more then welcome to but unfortunately we won't be looking to arrange this particular down there.

you know me and dave will be there to liven things up.

i like the sunday afternoon thing we had going. location was good although we can only go so many times before we've been to every restuarant so a change every now and then is good.

but i probably wouldnt be there every month. once a month for me is a bit too often but most of the time i forget so i cant complain about going too often really lol.

all i can say is that the essex meet is a lot more fun than the herts meet even if theres only half as many people there

I would be interested if it was somewhere near the dartford crossing...

I wouldnt do bassildon though... I wouldnt wanna leave my car un-attended anywhere around there lol.

nothing wrong with basildon, in fact ive had more problems closer to london :rolleyes:

I have familly in basildon... Must admit i have been there once in 12 years... I dont know what the town is like though,...

I have familly in basildon... Must admit i have been there once in 12 years... I dont know what the town is like though,...

in basildon where exactly? bas vegas isnt situatied in pitsea on the craylands estate so its as safe as any other out of town cinema, in fact cctv coverage is very good. dont paint all of basildon with the same brush :thumb:

in basildon where exactly? bas vegas isnt situatied in pitsea on the craylands estate so its as safe as any other out of town cinema, in fact cctv coverage is very good. dont paint all of basildon with the same brush :thumb:

Pitsea rings a bell!

Is that a rough estate? I know they live on a largish estate.