bad luck!

r3d_1c3

so the other day my brother came over to mine and we went shopping at tesco. we came home he dropped me off, then 5 mins later his car rolled into my drive, i went to the door and said what are you doing he replied someone just hit me i went to the other side of his car (a punto) to find a smashed wing bumper and his wheel had ALOT of camber suddenly, so i laughed at him like you do, some bloke slid into him at a junction. so we took his shopping home and came back to sort everything out. he went into town that night and stayed at mine the next morning he took my step dads car so he could get to work ect.. but about a hour later the car rolled back into the drive i went to the door again what are you doing now some old bint just crashed into me he said. well that was it a fell on the floor laughing my head off. i looked at the car to see a mahoosive dent in the door where a focus reversed into him. both crashes where not his fault. and both happend within 22 hours i will put some pics of the fiesta soon but the punto has gone to get fixed.

• 2 weeks later...