Blackpool Meet

i am coming washed and polished the car yesterday which is a first its usually filthy

Mines filthy, not had a chance to do it lol. Had good intentions but ended up trecking to shropshire to pick this laptop up.

Got next week off so will be getting stuck into a few of my mods & get it something like PeeWee would drive. :innocent:

Leaving about 10.30 -10.45 so keep an eye out for a Spring Violet Purple cab on th M6. :pancake:

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha, ill beep you or flash you if i see you matey!

Ps. my cars filthy too

ohhh cute! :pancake:

lol alass i'm not coming - heavy night last night, should have really but couldn't be fooked with being hungover all day lol Liam left about 20mins ago with my camera

Puff (can say that now the big guy isnt comeing lol)

i am coming washed and polished the car yesterday which is a first its usually filthy

Mines filthy, not had a chance to do it lol. Had good intentions but ended up trecking to shropshire to pick this laptop up.

Got next week off so will be getting stuck into a few of my mods & get it something like PeeWee would drive. :innocent:

Leaving about 10.30 -10.45 so keep an eye out for a Pink cab on th M6. :pancake:

Me and Dan wont see you as we will be coming down the M6

here's a good ice breaker....walk upto Liam and say "Aaron said to ask you about number 1 and number 2 story" :-) tis a fun one!! :-D

What a annoying person eh :nutter: :pancake:

For now i'll just say it was nice to meet you all today and I enjoyed myself!, i'll save my write up/essay for when the report is out :cheers:

writing report now. will get all the pictures up too

here's a good ice breaker....walk upto Liam and say "Aaron said to ask you about number 1 and number 2 story" :-) tis a fun one!! :-D

What a annoying person eh :nutter: :pancake:

For now i'll just say it was nice to meet you all today and I enjoyed myself!, i'll save my write up/essay for when the report is out :cheers:

writing report now. will get all the pictures up too

Nice one, i only got 3 pics lol :pancake: my camera doesn't like the sun lol