this is the 1.8 si damage

jameswr400

Sounds like you have issues to take up with the other mods and admin, not mong users who've been here two minutes, Pete.

I dont particularly have any issues tbh, if we had 3 new mods it wouldnt make people think before pm'ng abuse at me because they are wrong.

im with hezz, i was the one mucking about, and i am sorry, and accept i got told off. but i dont hold a grudge or moan about it, its the internet ffs, people who moan about decisions need to grow up lol. you are doing a good job peewee, id have given up lol

I accept that and appreciate & respect those that can see why I say something. On the other hand I by no means pretend im perfect & if pm'd in a decent manner will often chat to either resolve or explain what i may think.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

looks like my comment was taken as aimed at you as a individual, it wasnt, i meant it as in it seems if people have a joke about on a thread then mods or few members have a moan bout it , its only freindly humour from what i can see and and as long as it dont go over the top then cool but without a bit it gets boring, granted no1 wants abuse thrown at em or their forum to go down hill but seems people need to relax a bit,

just my opinion of course wether its welcome or not,.

this site needs new mods without ego problems , seems all there is on here is moanin bout threads etc ,

looks like my comment was taken as aimed at you as a individual, it wasnt, i meant it as in it seems if people have a joke about on a thread then mods or few members have a moan bout it , its only freindly humour from what i can see and and as long as it dont go over the top then cool but without a bit it gets boring, granted no1 wants abuse thrown at em or their forum to go down hill but seems people need to relax a bit,

just my opinion of course wether its welcome or not,.

As I was the only mod taking action, yes I took as directly aimed at me. If it wasnt then it confuses me a bit more because of course then your post makes little sense. If it wasnt aimed at me then accept my mistake but look back & think how you would view it? Banter & joking is for me what makes this place tick, my post was directed at others making pointless comments (that in all fairness wasnt my idea of humour, not even a chuckle tbh).

Either way thats my final say on the matter, nothing here do I take to heart so all good.

Anythink else concerning the above can be said via pm if you wish. :cheers: