Midlands Meet 4 - 20th Sept 2pm

Midlands Meet Part 3

Derby, Nottingham, Burton, Tamworth and all other surrounding areas

20th September Sunday At 2pm

The meet will be held at The Oast House, nearby is Quaser, Pizzahut, Cinema, KFC, Mcdonalds and Ten pin Bowling.

Address:

Foresters Leisure Park

Sinfin Lane

Derby

Derbyshire

DE23 8AG

We will meet at the back of the biggest carpark as labelled in the reference image.

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg142/mykez69/meetpoint.jpg

Attendee's:

1) Me - Mike

2) Foxie - Iryna

just a quick question Mike, how come last night at 23.25pm you txt me to get the details of my idea for the next meet then when i txt you back at 23.28pm basically saying i will sort it out you then proceed 5 mins later to set up another meet on here(which basically you copied and pasted) all seems a bit childish to me mate.

i gave you my opinions on why no one (sorry 4 ppl) turned up on Sunday and that i had an idea for the next one to which you immediatly wanted to "hijack" but when i said i will sort you set up another identical "meet"

you seem to have given yourself the title of "midlands meet organizer" after our (Ross and mine) successful Tamworth meet and tbh we were quite happy to let you carry on but i am going to say something when you act as petty as this.

anyway,with all that aside maybe you would like to leave october free as we have a few ideas......thank you.

Excuse me?

This isn't two rival clubs here making opposing meets? Could you all not get together & make this on great, no leaders just a combined effort. It would be great for the club & great for the midlands surely?

I don't want to see rival socials set up against club members it doesnt look good. Either that or ill have to unauthorise both meets & not allow either visible. Evo is a community, the last thing we want is a split within a region, it looks childish & uncalled for. Please get on & make these socials great not petty.

Thanks fella's. :cheers:

if i was to say somate tbh if the event was moved to a better place ie not kfc and ten pin bowls etc as tbh the place is a little rough if i was to say the least and any one in the right mind would not want to leave there car there in the first place not dissin just givin my opinion not that it matters to me as i will be at the other meet any way as i all ready promised to go :thumb:

oh and btw in the first post you have put it as midlands meet part 3 when it should be 4 just to stop ppl gettin confussed! :thumb:

Edited by stoney

Well if this doesnt become a divided meet or a Midlands meet that everyone wants to go to is sorted then I might make the journey up as I may be visiting friends in Worcester at the time so isnt much further on.... but then to make the effort it would be nice too see all the 'locals' there that I know... Mike, Ross, Aaron, Kev etc

Well if this doesnt become a divided meet or a Midlands meet that everyone wants to go to is sorted then I might make the journey up as I may be visiting friends in Worcester at the time so isnt much further on.... but then to make the effort it would be nice too see all the 'locals' there that I know... Mike, Ross, Aaron, Kev etc

awwww all that way just to see me :wub:

Excuse me?

This isn't two rival clubs here making opposing meets? Could you all not get together & make this on great, no leaders just a combined effort. It would be great for the club & great for the midlands surely?

I don't want to see rival socials set up against club members it doesnt look good. Either that or ill have to unauthorise both meets & not allow either visible. Evo is a community, the last thing we want is a split within a region, it looks childish & uncalled for. Please get on & make these socials great not petty.

can see ya point there mate but tbh the meets that dj has set up have been very success full so far and i can see his point but tbh why dont we just set up both meets and let the people decide were they want to go as after all it is there decesion isnt it!??? :unsure:

Stoney I do understand what your saying but no I would not like it to be a meet vs meet to see who gets the higher numbers, I would really like to see fellow evoers get their heads together in one region & enjoy the day & help each other to create a good atmosphere.

Im sure your all big enough to enjoy a day together thats what this place is all about , nice community & fun. We try to avoid 2 meets clashing on the same day if its possible in such a close area.

if i was to say somate tbh if the event was moved to a better place ie not kfc and ten pin bowls etc as tbh the place is a little rough if i was to say the least and any one in the right mind would not want to leave there car there in the first place not dissin just givin my opinion not that it matters to me as i will be at the other meet any way as i all ready promised to go :thumb:

oh and btw in the first post you have put it as midlands meet part 3 when it should be 4 just to stop ppl gettin confussed! :thumb:

it aint actually that rough i know places in alvaston just as rough.

Midlands Meet Part 3

Derby, Nottingham, Burton, Tamworth and all other surrounding areas

20th September Sunday At 2pm

The meet will be held at The Oast House, nearby is Quaser, Pizzahut, Cinema, KFC, Mcdonalds and Ten pin Bowling.

Address:

Foresters Leisure Park

Sinfin Lane

Derby

Derbyshire

DE23 8AG

We will meet at the back of the biggest carpark as labelled in the reference image.

put me down me and the misses will be there mate

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg142/mykez69/meetpoint.jpg

Attendee's:

1) Me - Mike

2) Foxie - Iryna

I try and stay away from commenting on local meets because the last thing everyone wants is for me to be getting involved.

There is no need for 'rival' meets, thats just daft, and there is definitley no need for any pettiness or stiring. Dane has had a hand in a some very successful social meets and Mykez is a very active member of the club, so I would like to think you are capable of working together.

If a couple of people have shown concerns about the proposed location, then maybe suggestions could be made for alternative venue's. If you can think of any reasons why people may not have attended then why not make them public then suggestions could be made as to how to work around them to make things better.

Excuse me?

This was never the intention on my behalf,we had a great meet at Tamworth and then someone decided to announce that he was now doing a midlands meet every month

again this was never my intention but when i mentioned that i had another venue for a midlands meet someone then said "give me the details and i will sort" to which i said "its ok i will sort it" (as i had already enquired into the permissions) then for that person 5 MINUTES LATER to post up another midlands meet is where the childish and petty behaviour comes in

what is going on here, me confused :unsure:

thats not hard is it loll!!!!!! :roll:

basicaly from what i gather two meets on the same day :thumb:

this WAS NOT my intention

Stoney I do understand what your saying but no I would not like it to be a meet vs meet to see who gets the higher numbers, I would really like to see fellow evoers get their heads together in one region & enjoy the day & help each other to create a good atmosphere.

Im sure your all big enough to enjoy a day together thats what this place is all about , nice community & fun. We try to avoid 2 meets clashing on the same day if its possible in such a close area.

which is exactly what Ross and myself did at Tamworth (i think lol)

I try and stay away from commenting on local meets because the last thing everyone wants is for me to be getting involved.

There is no need for 'rival' meets, thats just daft, and there is definitley no need for any pettiness or stiring. Dane has had a hand in a some very successful social meets and Mykez is a very active member of the club, so I would like to think you are capable of working together.

If a couple of people have shown concerns about the proposed location, then maybe suggestions could be made for alternative venue's. If you can think of any reasons why people may not have attended then why not make them public then suggestions could be made as to how to work around them to make things better.

bravo :thumb:

at the end of the day,ive made enquiries into 2 locations (initial meet place with activity,5 mile cruise afterwards to another venue for food,drinks and further activities) after telling Mike a little bit about my idea who became keen to take it over (which tbh when ive already done a bit of work on it already and spoken with Ross about it we dont really need any more help) then for another meet thread to be set up IMMEDIATLY is a bit petty.

Finally......where i stannd now..........i will just wait till there is a window to fit the meet in (as we all know it can be hard with the shows and other regional meets taking place but i will wait....unless of course this all happens again lol