Evo North West Christmas Meal

I don't need the Hotel :P

But count me & Martin in Dan. :cheers:

Ross, you know your welcome at mine, I owe you for when I stayed at yours. :thumb:

So where to eat, come on you mancs.

Nando's?

Bar exchange?

Frankie & Bennies in Salford, always enough space there for people, and its Nice!!! :)

cheers mate might take you up on that, and you dont "owe" me anything i offered :)

• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sod it, lets all stay at Lees then haha.

F&B sounds good, always had good food whenever I have been to one of their restaurants.

Tell you what, Lee you are on here a bit, fancy helping me out with this? Give F&B a ring and see how busy they are over Xmas.

So hows Saturday the 5th? Early in Dec as it should be quieter for both Manchester, and peoples social calendars.

Greek doesnt scream Christmas :roll:

Also I'd rather go somewhere with a varied menu so that everyones tastes are covered.

I suppose. :roll:

PM coming your way Dan. :thumb:

Frankie & Bennys is my best bet so will have a look into it.... Just tell me if you need me to sort anything else.

i HATE christmas dinner...and roasts :D

Please leave EVO.

That is simply unacceptable, blasfamy! :nutter:

lmao i was here first boyo! :roll:

seriously tho roast dinners are rank and soooo boring no matter who cooks them! i love all types of food but roasts is like masturbating with wet and dry (id imagine) il eat it if i have to but its certainly not on my top ten!