The "Stimulus" DLC (Download Content) is just 5 maps.. 2 of which are from COD4

New maps

Bailout

Storm

Salvage

Old Maps

Crash

Overgrown

Price: 1200 ms points (£15 ??? - X-Box owners please confirm).

There will be another DLC later in the year........

link: http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/games/of...60817?cid=SLink

Edited by Brown

• 2 months later...

For those unaware, Infinity Ward are launching their second DLC next week (for X-Box first) then PS3 probably a month later.

You can check out gameplay for the "Resurgence Pack" at the link below.

http://www.modernwarfare247.com/news/resur...e-pack-gameplay

There are 5 new maps, 2 of which are from COD4 again (as with the Stimulus Pack). They've brought back "Strike" and "Vacant", both of which (in my opinion) are awesome maps.

I got the last pack but haven't played much as I've been away.. doubt I'll get the new one. MW2 is becoming virtually unplayable these days apart from Search & Destroy, so I'll see what this new "Black Ops" game is all about in November.

For those unaware, Infinity Ward are launching their second DLC next week (for X-Box first) then PS3 probably a month later.

You can check out gameplay for the "Resurgence Pack" at the link below.

http://www.modernwarfare247.com/news/resur...e-pack-gameplay

There are 5 new maps, 2 of which are from COD4 again (as with the Stimulus Pack). They've brought back "Strike" and "Vacant", both of which (in my opinion) are awesome maps.

I got the last pack but haven't played much as I've been away.. doubt I'll get the new one. MW2 is becoming virtually unplayable these days apart from Search & Destroy, so I'll see what this new "Black Ops" game is all about in November.

tbh tho Ive been a strong supporter of the game thus far...... Im utterly bored shitless with it now :pancake:

it go's along with my lack of understanding of people who hit lvl70 and stop without prestiging, I personally need to have a incentive to keep playing along with the fun of the game obviously..... I need a target to aim for so to speak (forgive the pun), till now reaching the next prestige level was my goal while playing but I hit 10th a few days ago and a unfortunate side effect is that I dont have any goals to aim for anymore so find I get bored silly quick after no more than 2 matches ;( .

Im starting to understand why some people have erased there game data so as to start from scratch again...... I proper tempted to follow suit as I do enjoy the game but miss the incentive gameplay

i know what you mean shaw but iv not played 5 days yet...youve played 27 (i think)?!?!? id be bored of any game spending nearly the equivilent of febuary plaqying it none stop :pancake:

the joys of being wide awake 22hrs out of 24 every day and having feck all else to do but watch animal planet or play on the xbox all night :rolleyes:

Edited by shawdreamer

i know what you mean shaw but iv not played 5 days yet...youve played 27 (i think)?!?!? id be bored of any game spending nearly the equivilent of febuary plaqying it none stop :pancake:

the joys of being wide awake 22hrs out of 24 every day and having feck all else to do but watch animal planet or play on the xbox all night :rolleyes:

lol hey im not slating ya, id have been bored long before now thats all :) you getting maps? did you get the last pack?

I think I'm a 4th Prestige.. I stopped at level 70 this time for several reasons.

I mainly play Search & Destory, and my SnD class includes the perks 'Cold Blooded Pro' and 'Ninja Pro'. I'm pretty good at SnD but I feel like I NEED these perks.. Ninja Pro is easy enough to get once you get to level 30, Cold Blooded Pro is a little harder because you have to shoot down a lot of air support. I can't be bothered battling my way to level 30 again for the sake of one perk, so I won't be prestiging again.

The other reason, actually linked to the above is also cold blooded, but the stinger as well. Whenever I play, I am literally the ONLY person who takes down air support. If I play TDM or Domination and I don't have a cold blooded/stinger class, no one else seems to want to shoot it down. Its beyond me why people would rather run out and get killed by air support constantly, instead of just having a class that they can switch to that will take it down.

TDM and Domination are becoming unplayable because too many people are using One Man Army/Grenade Launcher/Danger Close classes.. its just grenade after grenade and ruins what is a decent game.

TDM and Domination are becoming unplayable because too many people are using One Man Army/Grenade Launcher/Danger Close classes.. its just grenade after grenade and ruins what is a decent game.

sounds like as much fun as jumping into a hacked game were some tit has hacked the reload cheat into a match and a nobjockey is stood off in one place lobbing grenades with a launcher everywhere.........5 times Ive ended up in such games so far :rolleyes:

lol hey im not slating ya, id have been bored long before now thats all :) you getting maps? did you get the last pack?

havnt bothered with stimulas myself... seemed like paying out money for nothing worthwhile.

If I wipe my mw game data I might get em all just to make it more interesting again :pancake: