Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

geordie_aaron

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WTF i've just clocked it on hardened!!!!!!!! FAAAAAAAAAAR to easy and quick. not happy atall!!

may have jumped the gun.... on 'campaign' its saying i've completed 75.7% but i had all the credits...... then its let me to 'special ops' missions.... .very confusing. why can't the levels just get a tad harder and harder than finish with a big boss at the end? lol

Ill get this for xmas (cant buy it now since ive already bought a PS3 game in the past 30 days and just got a wii)

However,for you chumps who queued at ASDA,WHY DIDNT YOU LISTEN TO ME AND BUY IT FROM SHOPTO FOR LESS MONEY AND HAVE IT DELIVERED A DAY EARLY

?( ?( ?(

any you guys noticed the time between your enemy shooting and the bullet hitting you (lag) is constant?! for instance i'll be running for cover, get into cover then bang i die - watch the 'killcam' and where teh other guy sees/hits me - is nowhere near to where i was....

and it keeps spawning me RIGHT infront of the enemy (i'm going to record a match tonight and send it off to the makers)

Only thing that annoys me on-line is the bloody bitching when they get shot.

All you hear is "what", "what", "how can he see me there blah blah" like its a shock they were actually shot!! Last night there was even a racist argument going on with one "clan" wanting to hunt the other down in real life...

I thought this game was for over 18's? Maybe it should say on the box "common sense required". I will need to hunt for the feature to turn the in game chat when playing randoms.