Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

geordie_aaron

level 43 now i'm sorted :-D still drops me RIGHT infront of enemies some times though - and aren't AC130s and attack helis the balls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (unless your on the recieveing and and can't spawn for the fuckers lol)

LMAO at the video - i used grenade launcher from start point and randomly aimed up and wiped a team out :-D ahha

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

level 43 now i'm sorted :-D still drops me RIGHT infront of enemies some times though - and aren't AC130s and attack helis the balls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (unless your on the recieveing and and can't spawn for the fuckers lol)

LMAO at the video - i used grenade launcher from start point and randomly aimed up and wiped a team out :-D ahha

I started off doing that.

Fired one off in crossfire and it took out two people before blowing up and killing two more :pancake:

any you guys noticed the time between your enemy shooting and the bullet hitting you (lag) is constant?! for instance i'll be running for cover, get into cover then bang i die - watch the 'killcam' and where teh other guy sees/hits me - is nowhere near to where i was....

and it keeps spawning me RIGHT infront of the enemy (i'm going to record a match tonight and send it off to the makers)

yep, noticed this in COD4 also, but it is even more apparent in MW2

However - its an even playing field. There will have been many instances already when you will have shot someone (clearly to you) while they have thought they got round the corner in time. Thats just the game for you.. not to mention that all the guns seem to be pretty powerful in MW2. Maybe even overpowered.. but its even.

With spawns, that depends on tactical insertion (which I think replaces frags/knives under "equipment"). I've played many games where only a third of the map is used because someone has used a tactical insertion

Without "tactical insertion", this game is way more generous in terms of spawns because the map is so huge. I think the only time this is an issue is on Scrapyard and Highrise, which are relatively small maps.

Edited by Brown