I've got the bacon :)

DJ

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

but i dont like bacon :( walls sausage if you please :innocent: plus i'll have the lil man and the lil lady with me :thumb:

the mrs likes sausage and onion :mellow: ................................ :D

my phone went dead in mid convo Kev, sorry.

i dont mind slippin the mrs a sausage but you can sod off :pancake:

just got back from the co-op aswell ya git, ive bought a load of eggs but no bangers :(

but i dont like chipalatas :(

damn why is this so far away, would have loved to have popped over to say hi.

leave now and you will make it :pancake:

I can't afford the petrol also i have work at 9 tomorrow. :(

It does seem like the more exciting evo stuff happens in the midlands, i should really plan to come up to you lot one day.

but i dont like bacon :( walls sausage if you please :innocent: plus i'll have the lil man and the lil lady with me :thumb:

the mrs likes sausage and onion :mellow: ................................ :D

my phone went dead in mid convo Kev, sorry.

i dont mind slippin the mrs a sausage but you can sod off :pancake:

just got back from the co-op aswell ya git, ive bought a load of eggs but no bangers :(

but i dont like chipalatas :(

:O how rude :pancake:

This is far from a meet topic so im not really likely to place it there, I have been watching throughout & can only see a growing spam fest that could take place on msn, can you convince me otherwise?

seriously tho !!!!!!

this is something that we arranging via your site which can only be good for the site :unsure: not all the members are on msn.

you also have another new member in slayer666 who is showing an interest in meeting your members which again i believe is a good thing for the site?

if this is an issue then close the thread and we will make arrangements another way :rolleyes:

is it really an issue tho Pete? any serious spam will be reported to you (as you know)

all this is is a small arrangement between members to have a play/fix of the cars and exchange of sold goods etc

and imho i shouldnt have "to convince you otherwise" as you should be looking upon this as a good thing for the site or am i wrong?

This is far from a meet topic so im not really likely to place it there, I have been watching throughout & can only see a growing spam fest that could take place on msn, can you convince me otherwise?

seriously tho !!!!!!

this is something that we arranging via your site which can only be good for the site :unsure: not all the members are on msn.

you also have another new member in slayer666 who is showing an interest in meeting your members which again i believe is a good thing for the site?

if this is an issue then close the thread and we will make arrangements another way :rolleyes:

is it really an issue tho Pete? any serious spam will be reported to you (as you know)

all this is is a small arrangement between members to have a play/fix of the cars and exchange of sold goods etc

and imho i shouldnt have "to convince you otherwise" as you should be looking upon this as a good thing for the site or am i wrong?

Well you should of presented it in the correct section then waited for it to be verified by a member of staff, not shortcutted it to here. Had you followed the correct chanels then would I not have looked at this in a more favourable way rather than recieving a report about it?

As for spam, theres no need for a convo between those not intending to attend in all fainess, this makes your bacon fest look even worse as this can be achieved via simple pm. (to take a glance over the posts and see it from my point). :thumb:

Nonetheless I appreciate your reply & therefore move it to the correct section (im watching you young man) :pancake:

Edited by PeeWee

seriously tho !!!!!!

Well you should of presented it in the correct section then waited for it to be verified by a member of staff, not shortcutted it to here. Had you followed the correct chanels then would I not have looked at this in a more favourable way rather than recieving a report about it?

As for spam, theres no need for a convo between those not intending to attend in all fainess, this makes your bacon fest look even worse as this can be achieved via simple pm. (to take a glance over the posts and see it from my point). :thumb:

Nonetheless I appreciate your reply & therefore move it to the correct section (im watching you young man) :pancake:

now im confused with your contidictions :pancake:

i know youve got your eye on me ;)

total appreciate tho where your coming from buddy :thumb: good post :thumb:

anyway back to my bacon :D

Do you understand the meaning of contradictions? I made it quite clear, post it in the correct section & i may view a post such as this entirely different. Who or where did I contradict myself?

Or did you mean conditions? Sorry im not being rude but the spelling for both is wrong.

Edited by PeeWee