I've got the bacon :)

DJ

Do you understand the meaning of contradictions? I made it quite clear, post it in the correct section & i may view a post such as this entirely different. Who or where did I contradict myself?

you have contradicted youself in the bold type. 1 minute you say "This is far from a meet topic so im not really likely to place it there" then you say "Well you should of presented it in the correct section then waited for it to be verified by a member of staff"

so if you dont know which section i should have posted it then how the bloody hell am i supposed to know :pancake:

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you understand the meaning of contradictions? I made it quite clear, post it in the correct section & i may view a post such as this entirely different. Who or where did I contradict myself?

you have contradicted youself in the bold type. 1 minute you say "This is far from a meet topic so im not really likely to place it there" then you say "Well you should of presented it in the correct section then waited for it to be verified by a member of staff"

so if you dont know which section i should have posted it then how the bloody hell am i supposed to know :pancake:

Because you explained your intention and explained it better after me asking thus letting be decide better what to do, so I was kind enough to accept your explanation that this was a meet thread & here it is? My first intention was that it was a meet up that could be aranged via phone,msn etc so not a decision where it should of been posted more if it should of been posted at all? Stop arguing you daft tit Im being nice pmsl. :roll:

Edited by PeeWee

Because you explained your intention and explained it better after me asking thus letting be decide better what to do, so I was kind enough to accept your explanation that this was a meet thread & here it is? My first intention was that it was a meet up that could be aranged via phone,msn etc so not a decision where it should of been posted more if it should of been posted at all? Stop arguing you daft tit Im being nice pmsl. :roll:

may i remind you of some site rules....especially number 7..........

and i quote..................

"7. Don't come onto the site just to try and stir things up, insult members, or post aload of rubbish. It could lead to suspending your account, or even a ban, the same treatment will be delt to people trying to 'poach' people from the site- proven, or otherwise felt, this can include links in signitures, blantant in their posts, and can include passages of text forwarded to moderators from other site members/ users."

please note bold type and especially if underlined.......... :pancake:

so you coming tomorrow for the bacon butties or do you want me to post them to you :pancake:

p.s. can i have my "MEAT" thread back now please. :thumb:

I love bacon buttys & only wish i could pop along but have other plans lol, otherwise I would come and call you a tit to your face im not fussed on or off the site & would gladly invite return any abuse my way. :pancake:

Ok back on topic & on with your little meet. :thumb:

you pair make me laugh lol any of u wanna buy half leather interior :P

for a carrott and a curley wurley?

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh SPAM !!!!!!!!!!! and at the highest level !!!!!

PEEEEEEWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!!

Edited by DJ

I love bacon buttys & only wish i could pop along but have other plans lol, otherwise I would come and call you a tit to your face im not fussed on or off the site & would gladly invite return any abuse my way. :pancake:

Ok back on topic & on with your little meet. :thumb:

so all these rumours of being a keyboard warrior are false !!!! now im scared :pancake:

I'll be there a little late DJ, i'll see if i can get a few hrs off work..... will try and remember ross's present too lol

Txt'd MickyGTi but he's watching a footy game

yeah get micky here aswell cos i think its him ive got a set of fog light blanks for :unsure: