The Lichfield "bacon butty" meet

DJ

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

dane - those mud flaps cost me £2 :) along with the sun visor :roll: nice lil meet up, i had to wait last for my food though :( nice trip to the robbing b*stards / scrappies though!

you moaning northern tw@ :pancake: you should have brought your sausages then and you wouldnt have to have waited for ours to defrost :pancake:

dane - those mud flaps cost me £2 :) along with the sun visor :roll: nice lil meet up, i had to wait last for my food though :( nice trip to the robbing b*stards / scrappies though!

£2! your mrs put money in my pocket lol! & I had to wait ages for a cup of tea.......

was nice cuppa thou!

I think hoppers would be better bet to go to next time.... i'm still in shock over the price of that air box....

Edited by Lordjc

£1!!!!! your mrs put money in my pocket lol! & I had to wait ages for a cup of tea.......

was nice cuppa thou!

I think hoppers would be better bet to go to next time.... i'm still in shock over the price of that air box....

you lying swine :O just for that i am gonna source my pic of you with your volunteer badge! :P

i put £2 in!!

the air box was £20 for our sunvisor (gave you £2 for) AND ross' tank, did you get him to pay you?

the next meet should be actually doing something i think, the bowling was fun, so maybe ice skating? wathing aload of lads fall on their asses would be SOOO funny! :pancake:

Sorry £2, typo :blush: yes my Hero gave me lots of money! & leave my community work outta it :-P

i like being your hero john. i like the presents :) lol. was a good meet. really enjoyed both my sandwiches haha. and tourmenting stoney lol!

i think another meet should be arranged very soon with a trip out somewhere as haych suggests. maybe tobbogoning? great fun!

Sorry £2, typo :blush: yes my Hero gave me lots of money! & leave my community work outta it :-P

i like being your hero john. i like the presents :) lol. was a good meet. really enjoyed both my sandwiches haha. and tourmenting stoney lol!

i think another meet should be arranged very soon with a trip out somewhere as haych suggests. maybe tobbogoning? great fun!

Lol, your latest present for rescuing me on the a38

http://i906.photobucket.com/albums/ac263/lordjc1983-2/ebay%20items/DSC04349.jpg

-----------------------------

I think Jan be good for a meet!

Photo's looking good lads.

Looks like i missed out on a bit more of a laugh in the afternoon too!

unfortunately i had orders to adhere to though lol! :glare:

I'll look out for info on a meet in Jan but like i said to DJ on the day, me and my girlfriend are looking into buying a house in the new year so depends on cash and plus I'll be going to the RR day in feb aswell!

Photo's looking good lads.

Looks like i missed out on a bit more of a laugh in the afternoon too!

unfortunately i had orders to adhere to though lol! :glare:

I'll look out for info on a meet in Jan but like i said to DJ on the day, me and my girlfriend are looking into buying a house in the new year so depends on cash and plus I'll be going to the RR day in feb aswell!

no worries Chris thanks for turning up and meeting us :thumb: were nice bunch really :pancake:

your cars a beauty aswell :thumb: well looked after