Had the car less than 2 days!

Circle8

Can you believe this? I picked the car up on Tuesday night & today, Thursday morning someone's reversed into it! :nutter:

Some bloke stopped in the middle of the road without any indication & I stopped behind him. He then whacked it in reverse to go into a parking space without even checking behind!

Here's the result >:( :

http://i834.photobucket.com/albums/zz262/Sav-1/Sheriff/ABCD0009.jpg

I need a new bumper & the dent in the wing to be pulled out. The indicator was already broken but he thinks he did it! :pancake: although TBH he probably would have broken it. On the plus side he gave me £200 cash for a quick settlement. I've done some checks & I can get a brand new bumper for £40, a new indicator for a fiver. I'll get a garage to pull the dent out for about a tenner & I'll bodge spray the wing/bumper with a couple of spray cans of gloss black.

So I'm quids in at least! :thumb:

Edited by Circle8

Ouch,

whats with the stickers mate lol

See my thread in 'Show us your motor' & all will become clear. :thumb:

cant you pop out the dent yourself?

apparently its easy, ours is being done when we get ross to do the service

I had a quick feel behind the wing & something's obstructing it. This paint sprayer that I know has the dent puller tools & should pop it out quite easily & save me having to mess about.

Oh well it looks like my repair plans are going to be put on hold. Got about 3 inches of thick snow outside & still coming down hard & the gritters haven't been round. :censored: