march 21st 2010 Multi forum meet 2pm

timbo69

Well its the start of the show season so i think its time for us to organise the 1st Ford Multi Forum Meet of the year.

I have spoke to Mr Potts at The Stockyard and he has kindly let us use who Bar and car park for the meet. Any body who hasnt been to the meets, you dont know what your missing. Our last meet we held we had well over 150 cars. (yes we counted)

We are looking at trying to double that amount. The car park could easily take 600-700 cars to no worrying to get parked.

We welcome Clubs to come and show there support, in return we want you to show your banners to promote your club. We thrive off big meets so am sure you lot will enjoy them as well.

Please join up to Our mailing list/forum/ attendence list @ http://www.fordmeet.co.uk.

http://www.topec.co.uk/Fordmeet/image1/march%20Multiforum%20meet.jpg

---------------------------------------------

If all admin/club owners could sticky this we would be very greatful. In return please feel free to list your club on our site/forum

We are not a Car club just a group of enthusiasts that would like to bring back the large Meets every 3-4 months.

Any problems please contact me.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

My name is Shane Saunt and i am co-ower of the recently launched fordmeet.co.uk.

We have organised our first Ford Multi Forum Meet of 2010 but this isnt just going to be any old meet..

It is being held on March 21st 2010

at:-

The Stockyard Truck Stop

Hellaby

Rotherham

S66 8HN

The meet will be held at 2pm onwards

And we would like to invite you and u're car to come and join us on this occasion. All ford Enthusiasts are welcome so bring friends family and co-workers along, the more the merrier!

You will be more than welcome to promote you're company with flyers, notice boards and information on services on a small stand.

Not long ago in a rather cold October 2009 we held a Ford Multi Forum Meet in the same location but at a later time of 6pm and had a brilliant turnout of 165 cars and over 250 people, however the clock hit 7pm and unfortuanlty the night rolled in, which may of put people off turning up.

The cars ranged from slammed KA's to fully fledged and very rare rs200's with plenty beauitful cars in the middle.

This time we have invited over 60 Forums, we have over 500 friends on our facebook page and so far 30 plus members on the new site to say the least we have done very well so far in 2010.

We are trying to get some more things going on at the meet to keep people occupied other than looking at the beautiful motors on display...

Firstly a good mate of mine Marsh (by user name) is having a stall for his detailing companies cleandetail.com and cleanmitts.com, he will be selling well known detailing equipment, polishes, waxes you name it he has got it and its dirt cheap! So make sure you bring some pennies if you need a top up n your favourite brands...

However he has been kind enough for us to raffle off a full paint correction service of the best quality worth up to £200+ and possibly some detailing products to second and third places in the raffle!

Winner will either have to pay travel expenses or drop the car off at his house in doncaster area...

Raffle tickets will be on sale if you see some of the admin on the day and they are £2 a ticket, well worth it for the quality of work that oozes out from him and he will also be there in his focus st170 track car!

Hopefully we will also have a Rolling Road on site which is still to be organised aswell as a South Yorkshire Fire Service and Police Exhibition

Hopefully Visitors from:-

Fast Ford

Performance Ford

Retro Ford

Classic Ford

Totally Modified

DoDo Juice

Dream Science

Jamsport

Puma Speed

Collins Performance

Puma Build

Wizard of NOS

and all major ford tuning companys!

Please sign up to the site for updates and information on the meets throughout 2010 and do not hesitate to contact myself or other administrators on the site for further information.

If you require a hotel please contact me via fordmeet.co.uk and i will be more than happy to help, however there is a pub on site in which serves cold and warm beverages aswell as delicious food and bargain prices..

I hope to hear back from you soon for confirmation on the attendance of you're company so it can be posted up on the guest attending list!

Kind Regards

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...