My first car & first crash!

danny1987

have to say that considering you hit walls etc the sides and bonnet of the car seem to be unmarked ?????

Or am i missing something :innocent:

yeah lol, i was kinda like a pinball..... it was the back and front that was hitting the walls i was kinda sliding sideways down the middle of the road hit the golf course wall on an angle but kinda spun off it which ripped the front end off that kind of shot me down further but pushed me back across the road and my back end hit the other side. lol.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Or perhaps you exaggerated somewhat and really you just went into a corner too fast, understeered, hit a kerb (and broke the alloy wheel) and proceeded to take out a wall/fence? Edited by Stu

Or perhaps you exaggerated somewhat and really you just went into a corner too fast, understeered, hit a kerb (and broke the alloy wheel) and proceeded to take out a wall/fence?

yeah sorry thats what happend, i lied! X(

TUT! i dont really know how the sides didnt touch, there are no corners on this road. The roads about just over half a mile long with 2 bends in the middle i didnt hit no kerbs i was, once i was sliding, i hit the golf course wall but from the road, i didnt bump up the pavment so im guessing the wall and wheels kind of shot me back some how i simply went striaght back into the wall on the other side again still at some rebound speed that then pushme off again further down the road sideways... for some reason the sides did not touch. ended up in the position of the first pic! took that as i got out the car.