my 2.3 si

bongo

Seeing your car was one of the highlights of the day for me it looked stunning a credit to you, what direction is it going in now?

thanks fella really appreciate it :cheers: got something coming this week :ninja:

actually bongo can you do me a favour, every time i try to buy a focus handbrake cable to get told there are different lengths, could you spare 10 mins of your time to get me a link to the right part or a prt number or something? id really appreciate it dude

scott, im not 100% sure it came with the beam so i didn't actually buy it,but.... get the st170 rear cables mate,or if you use the focus handbrake like i have, buy the st170 rear and front cables.

Looks mint matey :thumb:

why thankyou kind sir :D

Daytime pics defo look better. I personally would have them slightly further forward in comparison. I actually thought about these on mine a long time ago, as I take so long to get anything done someone else always ends up doing it before me :nutter: Wasnt sure at 1st, but the pic of the car poking out the garage changed my view. :thumb: