my 2.3 si

bongo

U certainly dont Fcuk around lol wana help me change my engine!?! All seems so crazy easy for u

Lol if the guy had welded my lambda boss when I gave it to him it would have been started 2 weeks ago lol.

Looks nice and clean.what sort of price did it all cost?

what did what cost dale?

That is looking awesome Bongo, fair play you don't f**k about.

cheers guys,thing is i work 6 days a week so only get a few hours on a sunday morning to do things,otherwise it would be done a lot quicker.

I had it all for a good price, block was off a mate,all the machining had been done,the head I bought had cost the guy £650 to do in total,I paid a quarter of that.

With buying a block,machining,headwork rebuild parts your looking at over a grand .

Im bein deadly serious do u wanna do mine for me lol

With all parts to do the transplant.

I have every single piece for the conversion in my conservatory, its all ready to go in, im confident at slinging spanners but changing and engine is a bit above my head im afraid lol

• 2 weeks later...

big fail today....

got it all ready them went to start and my battery is knackered so hooked up the jump leads showing 14v on my gauge,just managed to turn over once or twice but its struggling to crank.so i need a diesel battery and a diesel starter me thinks.

this may sound super pikey, but just for the mean time, to get it started and check all is well, could you not bump start it by towing it (as if the compression is that high then it will never be bumped by pushing lol)

at least them u will know if it all works