my 2.3 si

bongo

one word .....JEALOUS!!!!!! :roll:

some top work there marc :thumb: its my cars sister!! seriously wish mine could look as good tho...

ours looks very similar mate mostly 2 doors less, i like your bib,but its a no go around my area lol

three words bud... my two sons ;)

and as for the bib.. i love it but its had a coupla arguments with speedbumps and kerbs round my end :pancake:

i have a 2 girls and a boy aged 11,9 and 6 lol.

• 1 month later...
loving that,

What was your technique for the engine? bolt the 'box and engine together on the floor, slide under and lift into the car or lift them both in separate?

I always bolt them together on the floor 1st

yeah mate engine and box together,i ve changed a clutch before and obviously just took the box off,but its a b*stard to get back on coz of the rear mount. lol

good man getting the evotech very good bumper for the mk6 and the only best aftermarket imo. and with yours being white all you have to do is add some 17 inch pro race wheels lower it more and exact replica of Mike W's!! are you getting a bodyshop to fix and spray it or you gonna do it yourself? word of advice if you do it yourself, that crack drill a hole right at the ends of the crack and then create a v groove along the crack and repair therefore the crack will never appear again!!

good man getting the evotech very good bumper for the mk6 and the only best aftermarket imo. and with yours being white all you have to do is add some 17 inch pro race wheels lower it more and exact replica of Mike W's!! are you getting a bodyshop to fix and spray it or you gonna do it yourself? word of advice if you do it yourself, that crack drill a hole right at the ends of the crack and then create a v groove along the crack and repair therefore the crack will never appear again!!

going to fix and spray it myself :)

fair enough, but from what i know from experience. get it sprayed professionally mate the finish looks alot better than using rattle cans!! and if you repair prep up and ready the bumper for the bodyshop they can reduce the price for ya. especially when paying in cash