XBOX or PS3

MikeM

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a pointless fcuk around. It's not like you're buying a house, so neither will bankrupt you (especially the xbox).

Just fcuking get the xbox, if you don't like it, sell it on for a 20-30 quid loss and buy the PS3. I'll reimburse you any loss on the xbox if it stops this girly 'should I, shouldn't I' thread.

Sorry only just saw your post. Yeah some may see it as pointless, But i just wanted some opinions on each one and get some ideas. The reason i asked it because i wanna get the right one first time round. Can't afford to chop and change with my second child on the way and sorting out a new house money is very tight for me as it is. Yeah its not the same as buying a house but something i wanna try and get right. But thanks for your input. :D

wwwd and martin - Picking up a PS3 this weekend now. Brothers mate is selling it and got it for a good price. :D

Thread can be closed if needed. Thanks people :cheers:

What a pointless fcuk around. It's not like you're buying a house, so neither will bankrupt you (especially the xbox).

Just fcuking get the xbox, if you don't like it, sell it on for a 20-30 quid loss and buy the PS3. I'll reimburse you any loss on the xbox if it stops this girly 'should I, shouldn't I' thread.

Sorry only just saw your post. Yeah some may see it as pointless, But i just wanted some opinions on each one and get some ideas. The reason i asked it because i wanna get the right one first time round. Can't afford to chop and change with my second child on the way and sorting out a new house money is very tight for me as it is. Yeah its not the same as buying a house but something i wanna try and get right. But thanks for your input. :D

wwwd and martin - Picking up a PS3 this weekend now. Brothers mate is selling it and got it for a good price. :D

If money is an issue and you have a child on the way, then perhaps it's not the best time to buy a games console.

If money is an issue and you have a child on the way, then perhaps it's not the best time to buy a games console.

Just says its my last treat to myself before its born in April :D

Just gonna stick with the ps3 i thinks. Should do me ok.

:cheers: