Apple unveils the 'magical' iPad

Brown

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agree completely with Sidrick!

Pricing will start at $499 for the 16-gigabyte version, $599 for the 32-gig version and $699 for the 64, Jobs said.

Having 3G mobile access will cost an extra $130 on each, he said.

Its just an overpriced e-book reader that cant even use more than one application at a time as standard! A netbook for £200 would be money better spent in my view.

Liam - my thoughts exactly. i went into apple store today, and the bloke me and my mate was chatting to showed me the video while we were waiting for him to pick up his repaired ipod. My mate thought it was amazing, but i thought it was shite. Its too big to take in your pocket, so cant use it as an ipod. if you put it in ur bag, its big unprotected screen is bound to get punctured, scuffed or scratched. And you will look like a T*at where they suggest you use it. for example, you would look a bit of a cock if you were sitting there on a train or aeroplane, holding it infront of you , and your arms would ache after a while. and if it was on your back would ache whilst hunched over it, and again, you would look like a cock. why not just take a laptop? even a basic £200 netbook will complete the tasks which this IPad shite does. its a big square piece of shite, in my opinion ;)

It may not be new technology for people with IT careers or who are computer gurus, but to the vast majority of people, this will be perceived as new technology.

More so with it being on such a commercial platform as Apple. It's only a matter of time before this has a bigger hard drive, faster processor, and far more capabilities.

Either way, I guess there's always gonna be new innovative technology or even software that some donkey will label "shite"

I don't want one.

everyone but the most avid materistic "I want the new gadget cos its new" idiot wont want one.

myself personally......still dont see the point of the Iphone, wont ever pay silly money for something I just want to make calls with, maybe occassionally go on the web with..... dont need a phone that makes glug glug noises when I tip it :rolleyes:

I don't want one.

everyone but the most avid materistic "I want the new gadget cos its new" idiot wont want one.

myself personally......still dont see the point of the Iphone, wont ever pay silly money for something I just want to make calls with, maybe occassionally go on the web with..... dont need a phone that makes glug glug noises when I tip it :rolleyes:

Hey!

The iPhone is awesome.