Driver fined for blowing nose

duffa

lol thats as insane as my last pisstake conviction attempt.

stuck in traffic nose to tail on a a-road, was forced to come to a standstill on a unfinished junction with nonfunctional traffic lights (they were orange bagged due to the fact the junction wasnt actually a junction yet but had modified kerbs ready for future works)

anyway, Im sat there for 4-5 minutes with several other motorists in the same situ, traffic moves forward 2-3 yards and I let the clutch out to take up the gap, crawl forward at no more than 2mph and FLASH......FLASH...... Im sat there thinking "wtf???", its a sunny day and I was barely moving so I eventually put it down to a sunshine reflextion off a passing car and get back to waiting on the traffic to move.

FLASH.....FLASH......"wtf is that?" I strain in my seat to try and clock were this relfextion is coming from but again fucakall.

two weeks later two letters plop onto my mat with fines inside concerning traffic light violations on the same day within 5 minutes of each other.

naturally Im a tad pee'ved but still couldnt help having a laff at the wording on the fines, something along the lines of "your vehicle was identified by one of our speed and position camera's ilegally traversing a traffic light controlled junction on so and so date and time"

and there on the attached photocopied pictures was sure enough my car..... then I spotted the speed indicator in the top right corner (0mph) and then only a moment later I spotted that both pictures clearly showed the traffic lights in question covered.

the court official I visited to discuss the fines also couldnt help but see the funny side also and promised that the fines would obviously be withdrawn along with the request for me to return my license to the DVLA to have 2x 3 points added to it.

you have to laff........or you'd loose the plot sometimes :D

Edited by shawdreamer

If you check the same story in the Daily Mail, It seems this officer is known as "PC Shiny Buttons" because of his over-zealous behaviour

quote >> A few months ago, the officer issued a £50 fixed penalty for littering to unemployed Stewart Smith, who accidentally dropped a £10 note in the street as he left a shop.

seems like this copper is a kn0b

If you check the same story in the Daily Mail, It seems this officer is known as "PC Shiny Buttons" because of his over-zealous behaviour

quote >> A few months ago, the officer issued a £50 fixed penalty for littering to unemployed Stewart Smith, who accidentally dropped a £10 note in the street as he left a shop.

seems like this copper is a kn0b

How on earth is this knob still in the Force?

Its utter knob heads like this as to why Police are given a bad name