The Big Silver SI Breaking Thread

danposs86

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably best not to talk back to a moderator when they are just doing their job.

With all due respect mate i have no problem with that but im sure youi can appreciate im only trying to help you me and any other members wanting parts from you that dont want to drive there just for one part as your miles away from most of us, if its that much of an issue why had you or another moderator not mentioned it? i wouldn't mind but its always him thats straight there all the time when something almost bends the rules and it Pees me off, usually i sit back and ignore it as its not aimed at me but on this occasion im not ignoring it,

You'd think thats people like me would be thanked for offering to do that as im sure a few would gladly take me up on the offer but no he'd sooner moan about the rules cheers :nutter: :nutter: :nutter:

Dan, you alright mate? sad to see this get broken! =( but.. how much did you want for the backbox? whats wrong with it? an it is a magnex yeah? anyone pm'd you about the skirts either? :P

I have already said in this thread, exhaust's baffling is going. If you pick it up you can have it for free. I have had a PM about the side skirts, but no sale yet.

With all due respect mate i have no problem with that but im sure youi can appreciate im only trying to help you me and any other members wanting parts from you that dont want to drive there just for one part as your miles away from most of us, if its that much of an issue why had you or another moderator not mentioned it? i wouldn't mind but its always him thats straight there all the time when something almost bends the rules and it Pees me off, usually i sit back and ignore it as its not aimed at me but on this occasion im not ignoring it,

You'd think thats people like me would be thanked for offering to do that as im sure a few would gladly take me up on the offer but no he'd sooner moan about the rules cheers :nutter: :nutter: :nutter:

With all due respect we have two moderators me & dan, lately dan has been busy & im single handed moderating so yes of course it will be me "all the time" as you point out. You comments such as " fight you for the bumper" have no place in this thread nor are your little outbursts about a polite comment guiding the rules.

Who said it wasnt aimed at you?

I didnt aim it at anyone seperately just pointed out the rules.

By all means "dont ignore it" as you say but continue to ignore the rules & ill deal with it in a different way, im not even sure what your spat is all about really as my comment was rather simply put & clear.

If you want to pm me about your problem then please do so & ill try to explain best I can but theres no need for your continued dislike here. :thumb:

I'll take the airbox if it has'nt already gone, and have you got any of the struts left?

Paypal ok for payment? :thumb:

Airbox is sold, so is rear brace. Front strut brace is still available.

im guessing the morettes arent up for grabs?

No they are gone sorry.

i will take the front bumper i will also sort out courier if ur happy to throw sum box around it

Someones already PMing me about the front bumper