right, next car is......

Lee R

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is it the running costs of the golf that made you sell it mate?

how much did u get for it if you dont mind me asking?

well, a bit, but the threat of 90 days inside due to an old council tax bill helped the desision making process along :unsure:

£2500

i would go for the mondie - flash the cash to the fella and i think it'll sweaten the deal - is colour tomuch of an issue?

not really, just don't like it on the newer cars really. Dont think it'll stop me buying it, but its from a trder, so won't get much off i'd have thought

is it the running costs of the golf that made you sell it mate?

how much did u get for it if you dont mind me asking?

well, a bit, but the threat of 90 days inside due to an old council tax bill helped the desision making process along :unsure:

£2500

i see.

i think i would go for the focus my self mate

if you dont get mondeo how about MG ZS diesel. its a bmw 2.0 diesel IIRC and they are cheap to buy and run as parts are available from all over and they are quite good looking. and if you don't like dash you can always swap it out for the facelift models

example: ZS

is 52.7mpg (combined) not enough of an incentive??

with loads of toys too like alloys, aircon, half leather interior etc and they are very roomy

if you dont get mondeo how about MG ZS diesel. its a bmw 2.0 diesel IIRC and they are cheap to buy and run as parts are available from all over and they are quite good looking. and if you don't like dash you can always swap it out for the facelift models

with loads of toys too like alloys, aircon, half leather interior etc and they are very roomy

I really have been looking at them, but i'm not liking them enough to buy one i think..

Have these been mentioned?? Renault Laguna??

Saw this one on eBay, looks ok.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...e=STRK:MEWAX:IT

yeah, good VFM, but I dont need a car that size I dont think. Nice one that, too far away for me though :) :cheers:

I really have been looking at them, but i'm not liking them enough to buy one i think..

try one out. i drove my brothers rover 416si which wasn't as good as the newer 45/ZS and that drove really well (till mr clutch messed up the clutch) just keep it standard :D